Monday, January 28, 2008

Last Week.. Judy, Vicki and all

Monday night, I'm sure you are all waiting anxiously for details of what happened. I have gotten a couple emails aready asking for the dirt..hehe You all are sooooo bad..hehe.

Well here you go...I arrived at Judy's house and I was amazed. I mean, I have a good sized house and a nice yard, but Judy's place made mine look like a shack. I had always figured Judy was working for something to do rather than for the money and boy was I right. I was wearing a pair of low rise jeans and a cable knit button front sweater top. When Judy opened the door, she was still in the same tight jeans but she had changed her top to a low cut button front that let her boobs show. I looked at her and thought what am I going to do.... I had gone to Judy's house to talk to her about how doing anything inside the workplace was not a good idea.. but damn she looked so hot. Thank god I had been with J the past weekend or I would have been really horny and probably would have jumped her right there. So she showed me the house and I was amazed at her taste and some of the artwork and sculptures she had. Judy said she had a bottle of wine open, and proceeded to pour us both a glass. She must have done her research as she had my favorite, Kendall Jackson. One for Judy on that move. We sat down in her family room, both of us on the couch facing each other. I began with the not at work speech and she listened and drank her wine. I sipped mine down too as I was nervous about having to say this and I had not totally convinced myself this was the right thing to do. I knew it was the proper thing to do though. As I am telling all of this to Judy, I notice that a couple of buttons had come undone on her top and because of the angle she was to me, I was getting a great view of her boobs again through her bra. Judy asked me some questions about Cathy and my relationship and whether J knew. I told her and was honest. I asked her if her husband knew about her desires and she said no. That he would not understand. He did know she had done it once with her roommate in college but had dismissed it. She then said this needs to be our little secret then. I looked deep nto her eyes and I could see that she wanted to doing something and that she was unsure about it. Judy then got up and went into the kitchen, as she walked away I couldn't help but notice her butt wiggling as she left the room. My problem, I began thinking, is that Judy is not really taking no as an answer. She came back into the room and refilled our glasses. Judy then began saying that she really wanted to have another experience, she had put it out of her mind for years and seeing those two girls and Cathy and me had reopened the feelings she had suppressed. As she was talking, Judy put the bottle down and when she sat back on the couch, she landed alot closer to me. I told her I completely under stood how she felt but that I wasn't sure if this or that I was the right situation to experiment in. Inside I was sooooo torn, I thought Judy was incredibly attractive and I was turned on by the way she presenting herself. On the other hand, I was sooo afraid to be opening a pandora's box that might destroy alot of things. By now I had finished both glasses of wine and I knew that if I did not get out of there right away, I was going to be in trouble. I told Judy that I was soooo sorry but I really had to go and that we really shouldn't pursue this and that I really hopped she understood where I was coming from. As I stood up, I could see the slight disappointment on her face and in her eyes, but she told she understood. We walked to the door arm in arm and the closeness of her body was really getting to me. Only a few more steps and I would be out the door and I will have done something I didn't want to do but knew I should. When we reached the door, Judy looked deep into my eyes and I knew I was dead. I could not hide the fact that I was unsure of my decison and it was in my eyes. When she saw them, she immediately leaned in and kissed me. And I couldn'r resist, I kissed her back, and as I did her hands moved to my hips, pulling me closer. When our bodies were in contact, she moved her hands up my waist and under my top and around so she was cupping my boobs. Her hands felt sooo good, my nipples started getting hard at her touch. She broke out of our kiss and began kissing my neck and I began moaning and we both knew she had me. Judy took my hand and led me to a guest room with a king size bed. After we moved over to the bedside, she reached up and began unbuttoning my top and helped me out of it. She admired my boobs in my black lace bra, then she gently pulled the shoulder straps off and reached around and unhooked it. Her hands returned to my boobs and they felt soo soft and delicate. She took a slight step back and began unbuttoning the remaining buttons on her top. After she took it off, I was amazed at how supple her boobs looked. I reached out and began massaging them through the white lace bra she had on. They were truly amazing. Next she reached behind and unhooked her bra letting it fall to the floor. Judy then pulled me close and we kissed again. Both of our hands found their way to each others boobs and the softness of hers really turned me on. As we continued kissing, Judy pulled me onto the bed and our hands began wandering each other's bodies. She rolled on top of me and I could see her awesome boobs hanging over mine, her hard nipples rubbing on mine. She began to unbutton my jeans when I told her to stop. I sat up and pulled a pillow over my chest as I spoke to her. I told her again that I thought she was incredibly sexy and that her body was remarkable but that doing this was not a great, nor even a good idea. No matter how much parts of me wanted too, my head was telling me that I shouldn't. With that, I stood up, grabbed my top and headed for the door. I quickly put my top on as I walked down the hall, realizing I had left my bra on the floor. When I got to my car, I recognized that I had had a bit too much to drink and shouldn't be driving. I knew there was a AJ's plaza right up the street so I called my car service company and had a car meet me there and take me home. I must have looked really bad because the driver asked me three times if i was alright.

Tuesday came and I gathered my car and went to the store. Judy had the day off and I found out I had to make another quick trip to LA on Wednesday for business. So it would be Thursday until I would see her and I was nervous about it.

Thurday came and I was on my way in to the store when I got a message from Barb telling me that Judy had called out sick again, as she had for Wednesday. I had to ask Barb to stay and close the store since I had to leave and pick up Vicki at the airport.

Speaking of Vicki, it was a good thing that I borrowed Cathy's Range Rover because Vicki's luggage would have never fit in my SL 500. And that's not including the 6 big boxes that showed up on my doorstep Wednesday afternoon. Luckily Cathy was home and had the guy move them into the garage.

So I'm at the airport waiting for Vicki and notice three guys heads snap in the direction of the walkway. When I can get a better view, I see it is Vicki. Her strawberry blond hair flowing as she strides along. She is definately not wearing a bra under her tight tank top and her boobs are bouncing with each step. SHe is also in a pair of ultra low rise jeans and there is a nice tummy gap between her jeans and top. Besides the guys I mentioned, there are like five guys walking behind her staring at her butt. And I notice at least ten other people in the waiting area, both male and female, take notice of her. She marches up to me and gives me a great big hug and kiss on the cheek. MMMm she feels great too. So off we go to gather her luggage, giggling as I tell her about all the guys checking out her butt.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday are spent getting Vicki settled into my guest house, looking for a car, ( I got a Range Rover like Cathy's, the SL just doesn't have any space) and helping her get to know the area. Vicki and Cathy kinda hit it off, I think, although I know Cathy is mad at me because we missed both 'special' workouts last week. Rob took to Vicki right away and was most helpful in moving her stuff from the garage to the guest house. Now this is interesting since he has been reluctant to really give me a hand. I guess it's the strawberry blonde hair and the boobs...lol

So now it is Monday morning and I can get this finished because Vicki is at her new job and I gotta head to the store shortly. I will be seeing Judy this afternoon too and I hope things have been alright.