Friday, February 1, 2008

This week- omg

This week-

Well Monday morning, after Vicki borrowed my SL to go to work, Cathy came over for our usual workout. Typically on Monday's we'd just workout and then she'd head home, but about 15 minutes into the session, Cathy announced she was extremely horny and that I was mean to her last week. She walked over to where I was and flat out kissed me. She then told me to hell with the workout, she had another way to burn calories and she wanted to do that instead. Grabbing my hand, she dragged me into the bedroom and pulled off my workout clothes and attacked me like she hadn't had sex in over a week..oh wait, she hadn't..lol. Once we were both naked on my bed, and busy in a very satisfying 69 position, it wasn't too long before I had Cathy whimpering and panting on her way to a very frenzied cum. She definately was very horny. Cathy then pulled out her two headed dildo and slid it onto my drenched pussy before she climbed over me and pushed it into hers. We then ground our hips together, moving the dildo in and out of our juicy pussy's. Cathy was on top of me and I really love it when her boobs hang down on me, I can watch them shake and wiggle for hours, which it seemed like as we both brought each other to multipe orgasms before Cathy collapsed in exhaustion and satisfaction. By now it was almost time for me to go to work, so Cathy and I quickly showered together and as we soaped each other, our fingers sometimes got detoured for a quick pleasure momnet..hehe. Cathy picked out this really nice sweater dress for me to wear, she said because she liked the way my butt looked in it as I walked away from her.

I was a little nervous heading into work because I would be seeing Judy, I knew she was there because I had checked in with Barb earlier. And I was surprised to find Judy was a little cool to me and back to her more conservative dressing style. I decided to let it slide for a while and see if she warms up before I have to deal with anything.

When I got home, Vicki was already home and my SL was still in one piece...She really needs to find a car asap. Vicki demanded that she take me out to dinner as a thank you, because her new job was incredible and she was going to really like it. So we went to Morton's Steakhouse and shared a salad.....wrong lol. We had a nice dinner and after we got home, Vicki pulled out a bottle of wine and said she wanted to have some with me on the patio. We both got out of our dresses and put on some comfy clothes, Vicki in a tshirt and shorts, because it was warm to her and me in sweats..lol. I have to say she looked incredible and her nipples got hard as it got cooler and I had a hard time concentrating on our conversation as my memory drifted back to that night last fall. I snapped out of my dreams when Vicki shocked me by asking if I was fooling around with Cathy? I said "what?". And she said, "you heard me, are you and Cathy buring up the sheets?" My reaction obviously told her the truth so I asked her how she knew? She told me she got a vibe from when Rob and Cathy were helping over the weekend and if I wasn't, that she would be definately interested in Cathy. I almost choked on my wine as she said that, and told her that Rob had no idea and neither does J. Vicki smiled and told me that she didn't want to interfere with anything and would keep our secret but that she was going to want somethng from me.... I nervously asked her what she had in mind and she told me that it was simple... she wanted my attention too. She hadn't had sex in over 2 months and seeing me brought back memories of us together that one night and she wanted more. I gulped some more wine and thought omg.. what I mess. Vicki told me she was tired but that she hopped that I could find some time for her very soon, as she said that, she leaned over and kissed me.

So Tuesday night after I got home, Vicki came into the house and I made us some dinner. As we ate, she told me her adventure after Annie's wedding in alot more detail. Then we sat in the TV room, and couldn't find anything decent on so I put the SUn's game on and we continued to talk alot more. As we did I realized how much I had in common with Vicki and how she seemed really like a nice person who had had a series of shitty guys and bad luck. As the night wore on, and Suns blew the Hawks out. Vicki and I began kissing and touching each other on the couch. It brought back memories of that night in San Diego and I found myself really turned on. I stood up and led Vicki to my bedroom and we both hoped on the bed and began peeling clothes off each other. It wasn't very long before we were both naked in each other's arms and as I gazed over her body, I thought about how she looked even sexier naked. I began moving my kisses to her boobs and Vicki gladly accepted the attention there. Her nipples growing even more harder and pointy than I remember. She was moaning and whimpering as my tongue gave them extra effort, gently biting and nibbling them. I looked at her and could see the desire and passion in her eyes as I moved from one boob to the other and then back again. As I moved lower, I began to feel some of the same feelings I developed when I was Annie. This was more than just sex, as it was with Cathy. When my tongue danced over her outer pussy lips, she squeeled softly and lifted her hips to my waiting mouth. I didn't need much time moving my tongue over her swollen clit before I had her begging and crying out in satisfaction. Vicki's body was trembing and bucking as she literally humped my tongue in a desire to reach massive orgasm. Only when she begged me to stop and she had settled down did I move back up and kiss her. When she returned my kiss, it was a deeper and more passionate kiss than ever before. And then when Vicki moved over my body, first I sensed a higher desire and intensity to please, and second a more wanton hunger for her attention too. My mind was filled with the rapture of what Vicki was doing and thoughts of Annie and the emotion of that relationship. Vicki was as skillful as she had been that one night and she had me shrilling and shreiking in a wonderful orgasm. As we cuddled in my bed, gently runnig our hands across each others bodies, I felt a state of comfortness that I had not felt in a long time. And in an uncharacteristic move on my part, I told Vicki she could sleep with me instead of going back to the guest house.

I woke Wednesday morning to Vicki's fingers gently traveling over my clit and a huge smile on Vicki's face. She told me she needed to get ready for work and I, again in a uncharacteristic move, suggested we shower together in my bathroom. Vicki was quite delighted by the suggestion and we playfuly soaped and touched each other as the hot water sprayed over us. As I watched Vicki walk back to my guest house wrapped in only a towel, I had thoughts and feelings deep down that had been surpressed since Annie and I began to get worried. Vicki came back 20 minutes later dressed in a striking dark blue dress that was tight in all the right places, and cut just low enough to let you see some boob, but not too low to be unprofessional. I told she was gorgeous and that if she didn't have to go to work and I didn't have Cathy coming over, that I would be very tempted in helping out of that dress. Vicki giggled and smiled as she took the keys to my SL again and headed out the door.

Not more than five minutes after Vicki had pulled out of the driveway, Cathy was over and we were in my workout room. SHe was questioning me about Vicki, more in a sense of finding out how Vicki might react to Rob if he was to do something stupid. Which I got the feeling, Cathy had picked up on my Rob's willingness to be sooo helpful last weekend. I told her that I couldn't be positive but that Vicki had been hurt deeply by a guy cheating and I did not think she would go after someone else's guy because of that. This seemed to put Cathy at ease, and the discussion never came around to anything between Vicki and I. As Cathy and I fooled around, I got the feelings inside of me that this was definately just sex and I never got the feelings like I had gotten the night before with Vicki.

I will conclud this update here, except to say that J called Wednesday afternoon and said he'd be in Phoenix Sat and Sun. Partly to see me and partly to meet Vicki, and partly to see a client. Either way I was really happy to hear that...