Friday, February 8, 2008

On Monday night, Vicki slept over again, we had fooled around and even though I had had a tremendous amoutn of sex with J over the weekend, I found myself wanting it with Vicki too. But it was still weird, after Vicki fell asleep and I was very satisfied, I found myself going online to a chat room and eventually cybering with a very sweet, hottie from Alberta. I don't know what is happening to me, my mind is racing with thoughts of Vicki and J and do I want to go down that path.

Cathy and I had our usual 'workout' sessions on Wedneday and Friday. They were as intense as always, but I found myself realizing there was not the same feelings as when I am with Vicki. And then as if I needed more on my plate, today, Cathy asked me if I had ever hooked up with Vicki. When I enquired as to where that came from, she said it was a vibe she got from Vicki. I confessed that we had hooked up at Annie's wedding. Since Cathy had only asked if I had ever, I wasn't lying. Cathy was more concerned with why I had not told her about it. I explained it was a surprise thing and that she had been out of commission so to speak because of the baby. Then I asked, "why? are you jealous?" And Cathy said a little. It was more the age/body thing, and that she really enjoyed our getting together and would hate to lose it.

My life is turnig into one of those cheap soap operas on TV and I'm not sure if I like it or can handle it.

We will see what the weekend brings, Vicki said she was going out with some of her work friends tonight, so I will be alone for dinner. That didn't take long for me to revert to old times. Maybe I'll hit a chat room again. And there is always phone sex with J..hehe.

I want to thank everyone who left a comment, I really appreciate the support and feedback, keep it coming. You may have noticed that I have activated the 'hide' comments. Some people asked questions in their comments, and I can't respond directly with out and email. So I figured if you want an answer to a question, leave me an email to respond too. And with the comments hidden, no one else can see it. Thanks again

Love y'all--- Have a good weekend and I will work on some more of the old stuff this weekend too- Stacy