Friday, February 15, 2008

OMG-OMG-OMG

I have to tell you all about Valentine's Day.....

J pulled off one of the best and most romantic surprises yet. All week he had been telling me that there was no way he'd be able to get to Phx for this coming weekend, let alone Valentine's day. So I was figuring a quiet dinner alone or with Vicki and then maybe some hot phone sex with J. Since it was a Thursday, I went to the store as usual, because I help close up with Diane. It was actually a rather slow day us, even though I could see alot of traffic in and out of the florist a couple spaces down. Then at 3pm a delivery truck stopped in from of the store and 2 guys got out, between them they were holding a bunch of roses and gift boxes. As they walked toward my store, Diane and I stood motionless, wondering who all this was for. When they got inside, they asked for me and presented me with 4 dozen red roses, and an interesting gift box. They said their instructions were to have me open the box before they left. So I did and inside was a note that was in J's handwriting. It was an invitation to dinner that night at Mary Elaine's and instructions on when the car service was to pick me up. There was also a request for my attire..hehe. The timing involved in this meant that I would have to leave the store early. As I was reading this aloud, the delivery guys, who still had a dozen roses and a gift box asked if the person with me was Diane. When I said yes, they presented the remaining roses and gift to her. Then they left. Diane opened the box and inside was a box of Godiva chocolates and another note from J. This one asked a special favor from Diane, seeing that he was flying in and had to be out by a certain time, would she mind terribly closing the store alone so that I could leave early and get ready. Diane took one look at my face and said that it was fine. She told me she had made plans with her bf for well after closing anyway.

I had to leave at 4:30 to get home and ready in time. As I left, I told Diane she could close a little early if it was slow and I handed her an envelope with a $100 bill inside. I thanked her and told her to have a nice dinner on me.

I was extremely nervous and excited driving home, I barely had the presence of mind to call Vicki and let her know that I had last minute plans. I also realised that I had nothing to give J, and that I didn't have time to shop. When I got home, I hopped in the shower for some serious freshening and grooming..hehe. I have to hunt through my closet for the dress J has requested, his favorite black strapless. The one I wore to Annie's rehearsal dinner. After I find it, I finish getting ready and pull out the black strapless bra and that g-string thong that has the pink heart on it. I figure that is appropriate for Valentines day. I squeeze into the dress and it looks as great as ever. Thank god for all those work outs with Cathy. But I ran into the same problem as in San Diego, no one to finish zipping up the dress. Just as I realize this, the door bell goes off and I look at the clock. It has to be the driver, so I figure what the hell. I grab my heels and head to the door. Yes it is the driver and it's a guy. As I am opening the door, I bending over slipping on one of my shoes and he is getting an eye full of my boobs pouring over the top of the dress. I figure it's Valentine's day and what the hell, it will be my present to him. I explain to him that I also need his assistance and turn around, showing him the zipper and my black bra. Jokingly, I say up would be appreciated. He laughs and rescues me, then helps me into the car. The angle and my dress length provide him with a nice peek up my skirt at my pink heart thong too. But I am soooo excited about seeing J that I just ignored it all and put the finishing touches on as I head to the restaurant. When I got to the restaurant, I spoke to the maitre de as directed in my instructions. He informed me that my date was already there and led me to the table. When I saw J, I felt a twinge in my heart and tingle someplace else. His eyes were locked on me and I could tell he was happy I had worn the dress he had requested. I also noticed quite a glances from other patrons as I walked by, some were from guys checking me out and some were from their respective gf's checking out what their bf's had just checked out. When I got to the table J stood up and I noticed a slight bulge in his pants to go with the huge smile on his face. I told him that this was a wonderful surprise and that I had loved the flowers too. We talked over dinner, about many things including how long he'd been planning this night. After dessert, J reached under the table and brought out another gift box. He told me to open it, and inside was a poem and another ring size box from Tiffany.... I gasped slightly and my hand was trembling as I looked at him. He was smiling and saying "we had talked about things back in November and he wanted to show me how much he truly loved me" My mind was racing, was this a ring, the ring....? Am I ready to marry J? What will I say if it is 'the ring' OMG. my mind was racing. He told me to open it, as I just sat there staring at the box and J. Out of the corner of my eye I caught some other couples glancing over our way too. The suspense was killing me and yet I was soooo afraid..... I was almost waiting for J to get up and walk over and get on one knee. Finally I summoned enough courage to see what was inside the box, if it was a 'the ring' I'd deal with it. OMG-OMG-OMG, it was the largest diamond heart pendant from Tiffany. It wasn't an engagement ring....OMG OMG. I was relieved and disappointed and yet I loved the pendent too. J then explained that he wants to marry me, but when I am ready and that this is a symbol of his heart and he was giving it to my heart. He then stood up and helped me put it on. OMG it is soooo beautiful. I kissed him so passionately that I almost forgot where we were. We finished up and as we walked out, this time I noticed alot of women with jealous eyes checking out my new pendant. When we got outside there was a limo waiting for us. It was the same driver I had before but a much bigger car. He smiled at me as he also noticed the pendent. After we were in J explained that he had about 45 minutes before he had to be back at the airport. I said we should ride around it he limo until it was time to head to the airport. He told the driver this and had him raise the privacy screen too. As we pulled out, I leaned in and really kissed J like never before. I told him that I loved him soo much and that I too wanted to marry him when I was ready, I just wasn't sure I was ready. He told me he understood and would be ready when I was. My hand had wandered between his legs and I was getting a good grab of his package through his pants. I looked him deep in the eyes and told that this was such a surprise that hadn't had time to get him something, but that I wanted to give him something. So I slide onto the floor of the limo, hiked up my dress slightly and worked my between his legs. Kneeling before him, I unzipped his pants and pulled them down around his ankles, then I pulled his cock out and began licking it from top to bottom. It only took a few minutes of this before J had his head back and was rock hard. At this point I reached under my dress and pulled my thong off, tossing it, and climbed up onto his lap. J took his hands and put them on my hips as he guided me down onto his rock hard cock. Sitting like this we were face to face and as we began grinding, we also began deep passionate kissing. The sensation of the moment and the motion of the limo was an added turn on and we both moaning and breathing deeply rather quickly. J had moved his hands to underneath my boobs and his thumbs were massaging my nipples as bounced hard up and down on him. As he arched his hips up, his head went back and I knew he was ready to cum. I held his head with my hands and looked deep into his eyes and told him 'I loved him' and he let loose with a warm hard load deep inside me that was the trigger I needed. My muscles tightened and my body shivered in a powerful orgasm too. We sat like this for a few more minutes before we realized we were close to the airport. After I had hopped into the seat next to J, I leaned over and licked up whatever was left on his gorgeous cock before he pulled up his pants. Timing was perfect as we pulled up to the terminal. J kissed me goodbye in the limo as I was afraid to get out in my disheveled state. J got out, thanked the driver, gave him a tremendous tip and told him to take me home. When we got back to my house, I told the driver I could let myself out, as I was kinda falling out of my dress and i could not find my thong and climbing out would mean a good flash for the driver. He told me he understood and wished me a good night. I hurried into my house, having left my favorite pink heart thong somewhere in the limo.

Vicki was in my house waiting and she took one look at me and then the pendent and demanded details. After spilling all I care to, which meant I omitted my thoughts about 'the ring'. I told her I needed a shower. Halfway through, Vicki opened the shower door and joined me. We spent some extra time 'washing' each other before we ended up naked, cuddling on my bed. We fell asleep that way and again Vicki was gone before I woke.

I think Vicki likes the comfort of sleeping next to someone, especially being in a strange city. On Tuesday at work, she found out that she was not alone in the "I hate Bob" club, as a couple of her female co-workers had fallen for his charms and insensitivity. So that had helped her cope with the asshole guys.

Wednesday and Friday with Cathy have fallen into a rut and I need to come up with something that will spice it up,..hmmmm


Well I hope everyone had a great Valentines too, and if not this year, work hard on it for next year.

Til next time....Stacy

PS, don't forget, I love to hear from you all..... thanks