Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Summer of 1999-

Ok so I know I haven't posted much lately, I have really busy in real life with things outside my sex life. So no new hot stories. I had been working on this so I figured I post it.

This is a composite of about 5-6 weeks of diary entries that will give you a background leading up my serious flirting and seducing of my 32 yr old neighbor.

Cindy and Roger would make out in the family room every chance they got and I was able to watch them a few more times and then go back to my room and play with myself. Until one time, I had just gotten back and my hand was under the sheets, getting busy, when my door burst open. It was Cindy and she was pissed. She told me she had seen me watching them, that it was sick and that I should stop playing with myself, get a bf and get laid. Cindy did not really speak to me for almost a week after that. I thought about what she had said about getting a bf, and Jack was my best bet. However, he had left for a camp right after school ended and would not be back til late July. I thought I would wait, since in our letters back and forth, Jack had expressed an interest in 'going out'. So I figured I'd wait til Jack got back and we would eventually 'do it'.

What do they say about the best laid plans? In the middle of July, Dad came back from one of his business trips and announced there had been a major shake up at his company and that he had been given a major promotion. We were all excited until he said that we would need to move to Baton Rouge LA. To say I threw a fit would be an understatement. Cindy didn't care, she was going back to ASU in the fall with Roger. Me on the other hand would have to change schools in the middle of HS, and that sucked.

The worst part was that Dad said we’d be leaving in less than two weeks and that meant it would be before my birthday and I know my friends had made some special plans. When I complained to Dad about this, he said that they could come down to visit and have your party there, that our new house had a big pool.

So we ended up in a nice suburb of Baton Rouge, the house and the pool was really great plus the pool had a spa too. My room was twice the size as the one I had before and there was a big window and a balcony too. But the best part, at least from my point of view, was the guy who lived next door. He was a real hottie and his name was John. And I could see into his backyard from my balcony. When dad brought him by to meet me, he seemed really nice. He told me he was teacher at the nearby middle school that was right next to the High School I’d be going to. Dad and John also seemed to hit it off, they talked about sports and golf, which Dad loved to play. They even planned to go out Sunday, so I was happy Dad was making friends. As for me, I had not seen many kids my age in the neighbor hood, but I figured I'd meet some people at school. Then dad dropped another bomb, he told Cindy and I that he had met someone he wanted us to meet. Her name was Roma, that she was really nice and that they had alot of fun together. She was coming over so that we all could meet. He also told us that she had a 13 yr old son named RJ and he would be coming too. When we all met, I could tell that Cindy was having more of an issue with this than I was. Granted I missed our mom alot, but since Cindy was older, she had more definitive memories and she had more trouble with dad dating someone else. I thought Roma was nice and we got along ok. Now as for RJ, he was a dork. He stared at Cindy and I and acted like a typical 13 yr old around older girls. I knew that he was going to be a handful as he got older.

For my 15th Birthday, Daddy had a phone line put into my room and he got a laptop computer. Plus he told me he had arranged for my friends, Cheryl, Amanda and Lela to come down for the weekend after my birthday so they could celebrate with me. When they got to my house, they were really impressed with how big and nice it was, especially the pool. We hung out, and went to the mall on Saturday, then daddy took up to dinner and we stayed up most of the night playing with my new laptop and the internet. Sunday morning we all slept in as daddy and John went to play golf. Daddy had planned to have a bbq in the afternoon around the pool and had invited Roma, RJ and John to join all of us. When they got back, we were already hanging out around the pool. I don't know why but I had picked out my tiniest string bikini. As I introduced my friends to John, I thought I noticed him taking an extra look at my boobs. John said he was gonna run home, shower and change and be right back. About five minutes after he left, Amanda was talking about how hot he was and how lucky I was to have a hunk like that living next door. Then the questions started. Did he have a wife, gf, etc. I said I didn't know but it would be fun to find out. Just then I heard a car door and I knew that Roma and RJ were here. On top of RJ, he had brought a friend, Steve. I was to find out that these two would be inseparable for next few years. They hopped right into the pool, making sure that they splashed us as they did. And then staring as we all scurried away. When the girls and I came back outside, John was back and he was talking to my dad. He looked incredible standing there, shirtless, holding a beer. All of my friends were staring themselves. I guess we weren't any better than RJ and Steve. Cindy and Roger were there too, but they kept to themselves in the corner. We all paraded past my dad and John, hoping to get a second look but it was not to be had. After a while sitting in the sun, we decided to hop in the pool. Cheryl was the brave one who coaxed John to join us, thank you ..hehe. John started tossing RJ and Steve around and it wasn't long before he was asking if one of us girls wanted to fly too. My friends all teased me into volunteering so I went first. John held his hands together in front as I put one foot there. Then he lifted his arms and I flew about 3 feet before splashing back into the pool. He offered to shoot me again and this time he did it with much more force. My top scooped up alot more water, pulling it down as I went up. So my boobs were completely exposed as they passed in front of John. I noticed a smile on his face before he turned his back as I fixed my top. Dad called that the food was ready so that ended everything there. Later that night as my friends and I were all talking in my room, Lela was one who suggested that John would be a great in bed too. We all debated the subject for quite a while. Even though he was older, we figured like 25, it would be a great experience. But by the end of the night, or should I say morning, we all decided that he would never go for someone our age. Monday morning, all my friends flew back to NY and I was left alone in Louisiana.