Tuesday, March 25, 2008

1999 Part 2

Well, after my birthday, I realized I had over 3 weeks before school started, and I knew no one. Cindy had fallen in with a friend up the street who went to LSU, so when Roger wasn't around, she was hanging out with her. Besides, she never wanted to be seen with her little sister.

One thing I had started when I was younger was to learn golf. Daddy loved to play and it was a great way for us to spend some time together. Daddy had joined the local country club and invited business clients to play golf. On Sundays, Dad started taking John to play and when they needed a fourth, dad would invite me. Well the first time this happened, I got to ride in John's cart, as dad had a business associate with him. This turned out to be a joy for me, as I got to know him better. He was single, had been married, but divorced, no kids, he taught mostly math and he was happy that my family had moved in next door, because the previous owners had been nasty. I also had the opportunity to catch him checking my butt out quite frequently. Oh and he was really embarrassed when I kicked his butt.

Later that same week, when I was in my room, I heard a splash from next door and went out on to my balcony. I could easily see into John's backyard and his pool. Much to my surprise, and delight, John was taking a swim. I pulled my chair over so I could sit and not be seen as well. John swam for about 5 minutes then got out. And I was really surprised and again delighted to see that he was swimming naked. I could easily see his dark pubes and his cock hanging in between his legs. I wished I had gotten my binoculars before I sat down, but now I was afraid to move because he seemed to be looking around. My plans to hide and continue watching died when I heard my dad knocking on my door. I had to get up, so I just did, as if nothing was going on. I know John had to see me as I walked away, I just prayed he wouldn't say anything. Dad had another surprise for me, only this one I wasn't incredibly thrilled about. He led me downstairs, where a rather large African-American women was waiting. He introduced her as Mrs. R, our new live in housekeeper. He then went on to explain that he would be doing alot of traveling with his new position. Mrs. R approached me, extending her hand and told me I could call her Fanny. She then told me in a heavy southern drawl, that 'everyting gonna be awl right'. I looked at dad and he said he couldn't just leave me alone. So now I have a live in babysitter.

Later that night, I made another delightful discovery. I had just turned out the lights in my room, when lights came on in the room across from mine at John's house. I looked over and the curtains were open, and I realized that it had to be John's bedroom. The delightful part was I could easily see John walking around in what looked like boxers. When he pulled them off, I gasped, because I got a great view of his tight butt before he hopped in bed. I crawled back into bed, closed my eyes and saw visions of John naked. This caused my mind to dream of other things with John, and my hands to wander, one to my boobs and the other between my thighs. Over my mound and thru my hairy bush, my fingers worked their way inside my wetting pussy until they found my throbbing clit. I worked my fingers over it, thinking about a naked John and imagining what his cock would be like hard. Thinking this way, it wasn't very long before my body was tingling and I was moaning in pleasure. Stifling my moaning, I rubbed harder and faster and this had the desired effect, as I softly moaned my way to a nice orgasm,.

The next morning, Fanny had breakfast waiting when I got downstairs. Dad was there and he asked if I slept ok, before he told me he was going on a business trip. He said he would be back for the weekend and he enjoyed our playing golf on Sunday, to plan on it for this Sunday. He then looked at his watch, muttered something about being late and calling John to invite him, when I piped in and said I could talk to him if it would save you time daddy. He thought that was a great idea, thanked me and rushed off. Then I asked Fanny if she could take me the mall later and she said sure. Fanny actually just dropped me at the mall, which was good and bad. It was good because I didn't want her seeing what I was gonna get, but bad because I hadn't made any friends yet and shopping alone is not fun. But I made it through, getting some things I needed and some things I wanted. While I was at Victoria’s Secret, I started talking to one of the sales girls and it turned out she went to the high school I would be going to. She seemed really nice, friendly and generally interested in me. Her name was Mindy, she was going to be a senior, and she was co-captain of the cheer squad. She was very interested in recruiting me when I told her that I had done some cheering in Jr High. She told me to think about it, try outs for new comers was the first day of school. I told her I would think about it, and she said 'great see you there'.

Fanny picked me up and it wasn't so bad having her in the house while dad was gone. After dinner she stayed in her room, so I wouldn't be bothered as I planned the night. I waited until I saw the lights go out downstairs at John's house, and his bedroom lights come on. I made sure all my blinds were open, and I started parading around in some of my new Victoria’s Secret thongs and bras. Each time I changed, I made sure I did it in full view of the window. Occasionally, I would run my hands over my naked body, cupping my boobs, squeezing my tight butt and running my fingers through my fluffy pussy hair. I did this for at least ten minutes before I saw in the reflection of my mirror, his lights go out. Either he hadn’t noticed and he went to bed or he put his lights out for a better view. I hoped for the better view and continued my show. After I had tried on all the underwear I had gotten at VS, I continued to parade around naked for a few minutes, and then I noticed his blinds move slightly. I figured right, he had to be sitting in the dark watching me. A few minutes later, I figured he’d seen enough for the day and turned off my lights and hopped into bed. From my bed, I could still see some of his window and a couple minutes after my lights went out, his came back on. He had to be watching, there could be very little explanation otherwise.

When Sunday rolled around, daddy, John and I rode together in to the club. Dad’s client met him there and so John and I were paired up again in the same cart. Today, I had on some of the new clothes I had bought the other day. This included tighter shorts that highlighted my butt and a top that if you were taller and looking down my shirt, allowed an eyeful. And since John was just the right height, every time we were in the cart together, he could see down my top. And I caught him looking quite a few times. I even caught my Dad’s client sneaking a peek twice, when dad wasn’t looking.

After this golf day, I knew I had John hooked to a point. He was checking me out and peeping on me. Next step would be to turn up the heat a little……