Thursday, March 13, 2008

Last Thursday Night,

Here is the first part- I know you've all been waiting for some new posts, you have to understand that I am spending alot of time with my accountant lately because of the store, my income stream, and what the federal reserve is doing to it and it's tax time. So I am writing this on my smart phone between meetings or while I am not busy at the store, which is rare lately. I have not proofed it deeply so forgive me for errors and as always leave a comment and your return email if you ask a question.. thankz Stacy

I guess all of my comments online about my boring life lately came out in my real life too because Vicki called me last night and asked me if I wanted to go out to a club with a couple of her friends from work, especially since I had been complaining about how bored I was with out J. I wanted to make sure that it was not the friends of Bob crew and she told me it was just opposite. Her two new friends who had had the run in with Bob, Liz and Callie. I had met Liz briefly at a lunch and she had seemed nice and fun, so I agreed. Vicki then said she would pick me up from the store becuase they were meeting around 8 on the other side of town. I told her to meet me at the store but that I'd get a car service so incase someone drank too much we'd be ok. She liked that idea and hung up. I looked in the mirror and decided I wasn't wearing the right thing for a night of clubbing. Luckily for me, some new dresses had just come in and I had had my eye on this red one. It had a very deep cut ruched front and an even deeper back with a gold chain straps in the back. Needless to say this dress required no bra, I also pick up a new red thong and a pair of red sling back sandals for the night. There is one big advantage to owning the store..hehe. When Vicki arrived, I knew I had made the right choice, as she was in a skin tight ribbed tank dress that left little to the imagination as far as her boobs and butt. She also was going braless and I couldn't tell if she was totally commando or not. Either way, we both got a great compliment from the driver and 2 guys who were passing by as we got into the car. I don't think any of them took there eyes off of us until the car door was shut.

When we arrived at the club, Liz and Callie were already there and had a table. After the drinks arrived, it didn't take the guys in the place long to start asking for dances. Before I realized it I was on my third glass of wine and dancing with some guy in the middle of the dance floor, as was Vicki, Callie and Liz. I usually limit myself to 2 glasses of wine but I was having so much fun, that as the evening wore on, I think I was up to 5 and feeling pretty great. The other girls had settled on this group of guys out celebrating a birthday. I forget all the other names but the birthday boy was Danny and he was hitting on Vicki pretty hard. I had fended off the advances of the one hitting on me and he was working his way into the 2 who were after Callie and Liz. Sometime after midnight, Vicki dragged me onto the dance floor because it was her fav song. When we got back, Callie and Liz and the three guys had left, and Danny said that the guys had ditched him to chase after our friends. I was really starting to feel the effects of my wine and needed to rest for a while so I sat down as a slow song came on. Danny asked Vicki to dance and I watched them grind and start kissing on the dance floor. When they came back, Vicki started in by kinda asking, kinda stating that we could give Danny a ride home. I said that it shouldn't be problem and asked where he lived. He indicated it was close and on our way back to Scottsdale. Then Vicki grabbed my arm and said she had to go to the ladies room. When we got there, she asked me if I thought Danny was cute and I told he was. Then she said she wanted to fuck him, so I reminded her about Bob, but she said she didn't care, she was sooo horny and wanted a guy. Then as if a light bulb came on, she asked me if I had ever done a 3 way? When I looked at her with a "i don't know" look. She said she knew I did, that Annie had told her that Annie and I would pick up guys and take them home. I said, 'ok yes, but I don't want a 3some. I have J." Then Vicki said, "yea but he hasn't been around in a while and I know you want it" We discussed this in the ladies room for another 5 minutes, getting strange looks from the other girls there. Finally, I put my foot down so to speak and said " No I don't want to fuck him, if you want to go for it." As we made our way back to the table I called the car service and they told me they had a car available and it would be there in 15 minutes. Vicki sat next to Danny and they started making out again as we waited. When I said that it was time to go, she whispered something in his ear and he smiled ear to ear. When we got in the car, Danny slid across to one side, with Vicki in the middle and me on the other. I told the driver that we were dropping Danny off first and he gave his address, the driver informed us that it would be about 20 minutes. Vicki turned to me and had a begging look in her eyes, then turned to Danny and started kissing him. They were going pretty hot and heavy for a couple minutes and I noticed his hand making it's way to her boobs. Watching them out of the corner of my eye, I don't know if it was a twinge of jealousy, horniness, or the wine but I began feeling urges deep inside. When Vicki and Danny came up for air, I was staring at them and Vicki turned to me. I could see her nipples were hard and were poking out of her dress like bullets, and it was turning me on. Vicki leaned in close to me and whispered "come on Stac, it will be fun" as her mouth worked it's way to my lips and she began kissing me. As our tongues intertwined, I melted. Again I am sure it was a combination of the wine, jealousy and horniess, but as we arrived at Danny's apartment, I told the driver we were all getting out and I'd call the service when I needed another car. I tipped him a $50 and he understood. As we walked to the apartment door, Danny was in the middle with his arm around both of us and his hands were slipping lower and lower toward our butts. Danny's place was nice and large and he had the master bedroom. He told us that his roommates were probably asleep and he pointed out the bathroom to us. Vicki and I made a quick stop, where she kissed me harder and deeper and thanked me for coming. I told her that there was no way I was gonna fuck him, I was here to have fun with her. We made our way back to Danny's room and found him lying on his bed waiting for us. Vicki motioned for Danny to stand up, then she led me over next to him. She then kissed him again, and told him that she a special treat since it was his birthday, but there were some rules. As she said this, Vicki guided me in behind Danny, as she knelt before him. As Vicki began undoing his belt, she motioned for me to take his tshirt off. I reached for the bottom of the shirt and pulled it over his head. As I was doing this, Vicki had his pants undone and was getting them off him. Danny had a great body, it was tight and musclar, and something that appeared to be quite big was poking out of his boxers. Vicki had noticed this too, and was directing her hands inside his boxers as ran my hands over his shoulders and six pack. Danny was really enjoying the attention, because when Vicki pulled off his boxers, his cock was rock hard. Vicki had both hands firmly gripped around it and was moving her mouth close. I had slid my hands from his six pack to his tight butt and was sqeezing as I pressed my boobs into his back. I could hear him moan slightly as Vicki's tongue run up the bottom of his shaft. Vicki then stood up, grabbed his cock and led him to a chair, telling him to sit, watch and enjoy. Then she walked back to me, as she did, I could see that her nipples were really hard and her dress had hiked way up so that her long legs were showing, and it was really turning me on. As she got close, Vicki reached down and pulled the back of her dress up and wiggled her bare butt at Danny. Leaving the dress hiked up, Vicki reached out for me and pulled me closer. Our lips met and our tongues began swirling around each other's. My hands went straight for her bare bottom where I began squeezing and running my nails across her soft white skin.