Monday, March 17, 2008

Meanwhile, Vicki was running her hands up and down my sides, in a very passionate way. Between Vicki's kisses, the wine, the eroticism of Danny watching, and his hard cock, I was getting very wet and excited. I grabbed the bottom of Vicki's dress and pulled it up over her head. I was right, she had gone commando, and now was naked except for her heels. Vicki then reached around and unfastened the top of my dress and then pulled it off of me. I stepped out of my dress and we both stood in front of Danny and let him check us out. Vicki moved behind me and slipped my thong off, so now we were both naked. Then Vicki grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. We started kissing again as my hands went right to her boobs and pussy. As one hand caressed a nipple, the other slipped a finger between Vicki's juicy lips and into her wet pussy. When our tongues stopped and we broke our kiss, I made a beeline for her pussy, stopping briefly to suck and lick her boobs. I moved in from the top, spread her legs and buried my face in her wetness. My tongue searching for her swollen and aching clit. Finding it, I sucked it into my warm mouth, then flicked my tongue across it. I heard Vicki moaning and glanced up at Danny, and found him stroking his cock as he watched intently at the activity on his bed. Vicki grabbed my hips and positioned them so we were now in a 69 position, with me on top. Her tongue worked its way into my pussy and quickly found my clit. This made me moan, and push my hips down onto Vicki's mouth. I attacked Vicki's pussy with renewed effort and I could hear her moaning louder and louder, as her body shuddered. I heard her cry out for Danny, begging him to join us on the bed, as Vicki came hard and fast all over my face. Danny walked around the bed to Vicki's side, where she reached out and grabbed his cock. She pulled him onto the bed and slid out from under me, pushing Danny onto his back between us. Vicki then guided my hand to his cock as both of Danny’s hands drifted over our naked bodies. I felt his hand on my boob and he began caressing and massaging it. Vicki had moved in and was licking his cock, saying that he must be ready to blow and she wanted him to last a while. Vicki looked at me and motioned for me to join her in licking his cock. I hesitated at first, as I already had one hand on his balls and were rubbing them. But as Danny continued massaging my boobs, and Vicki’s eyes were begging me, I relented and put my tongue to work besides Vicki’s. We both took turns sucking his rod into our warm, wet mouths as the other licked and sucked his balls. It wasn't too long before Danny started humping our mouths and we could see his body tense in preparation to cum. Vicki grabbed his cock, aimed it at my boobs and pumped it furiously. This action had the desired effect and Danny shot a big load of warm cum all over my chest. I glanced at Danny and his eyes were wide with delight and anticipation as Vicki crawled over him, pushed me onto my back and proceeded to lick his cum from my boobs. The feel of her wet tongue licking up his cum from my boobs and sucking it off my nipples drove me wild. At this point, both Vicki and Danny had cum once and I was still aching and throbbing. When Vicki was finished she returned her attention to Danny’s cock, saying she wanted him back in action asap. I decided to take my needs into my own hands at this point, so to speak. I looked at Danny and told him I wanted him to put his tongue to good use. I then climbed over him, lowering my suffering and extremely wet pussy onto his opening mouth and tongue. Danny might have been only 21 but he knew what to do with his tongue..hehe. From my vantage point I could watch Vicki attacking Danny’s cock in an attempt to get him hard again. I figured it wouldn't take too long before he was ready to go again and I was right. When Danny’s cock was sufficiently hard, Vicki climbed over him and lower her pussy onto his stiff cock. I could hear and feel Danny moan as Vicki began grinding her hips up and down his shaft. I started some grinding of my own and Danny grabbed my hips to help guide me over his hard working tongue. My hands found there way to my boobs and I set about massaging and pinching my nipples as I watched Vicki fuck Danny’s cock. I bit my lip, moaned and came in a body trembling orgasm, wetting all of Danny’s face in the process. I could tell he needed some air, as he practically pushed me off of him. This was the first opportunity for Danny to see Vicki bouncing on his cock, as she grabbed her boobs and I could see his eyes rolling into the back of his head and he took in every sensation. Vicki noticed I was off of Danny’s face and told me to lie down, she then told Danny to get around behind her as she got on all fours. I took Danny’s place and Vicki moved to bury her face in between my legs. Danny needed no second invitation and was behind Vicki sliding his big cock in and out of her sizzling, soaking pussy. Vicki had her arms wrapped around my legs as she licked my pussy in rhythm to Danny’s pumping of her pussy. She knew all the right spots to hit and I was close to cumming again when Vicki started screaming and cumming herself. Her cries of omg..yes were too much for me and I came again, this time even harder, wetting her face and the sheets with my juices. Then Vicki surprised even me and screamed at Danny to cum in her ass. Danny pulled his wet cock out of her pussy and proceeded to push it into Vicki’s ass. I could tell by the expressions on both of their faces this was a tight fit and it wouldn’t be long before Danny came. I think Vicki was in a continuous orgasm, as she had reached under herself and was fingering her clit as Danny drove his cock deep into her ass. When Danny started grunting, Vicki began egging him on with cries of “that’s it fuck my ass” “come on, cum inside me” I had never heard Vicki so vocal before and was turned on even more. Danny was a good listener and he pushed his cock in soo deep as he came Vicki cried in pleasure as she collapsed in exhaustion. Danny was pretty well drained too and fell asleep on top of Vicki, as she cuddled me.

I woke up a few hours later and needed to pee. I couldn’t easily find my dress so I grabbed one of Danny’s shirts and wore it a robe as I made my way to the bathroom. It worked fine as long as I held it together. I finished my business, opened the door, and almost jumped out of my skin. Standing, well actually leaning in the doorway, was one of the guys from the night before. It was the guy who I blow off and ended up being the third wheel with Vicki's friends. From his staring at me I realised I was not holding the shirt closed and he was getting a great view of me. His first words to me were, “ I thought you had a boyfriend, miss fuck me in the ass”. I was speechless at first as I grabbed the shirt closed, then started to say something, but was cut off. The next thing out of his mouth blew me away, “Well at least my kid brother got some on his 17th birthday” That statement almost knocked me over. I was able to stammer out a “What did you say?” And the response was “yea, we got my kid bro a fake ID for his 17th birthday and it really worked” I began rambling.. he’s only 17, we thought he was 21 over and over as I pushed my way past him and back to the bedroom. I found Vicki and Danny cuddled in each others arms, with Vicki’s hands around his cock. I yelled at Vicki to wake up as I looked for my thong, dress and most importantly, my purse with my cell. I found the purse first, and called the car service to have us picked up. Then I realized that they were both awake and staring at me. I looked at Danny and asked him how old he was and he said 17 without any hesitation. This made Vicki jump up too and now we were both naked standing there, embarrassed, looking for our clothes. Danny couldn’t understand what the problem was and I had too much of a hang over to try and explain. I couldn’t find my thong(again) and told Danny to keep it as a present. By now both Vicki and I had our dresses on and my phone was ringing, letting me know the car was here.

As we left, Danny stood naked in the bedroom door asking for Vicki’s number. I almost choked at that as we headed into the car and home. Lucky for me it was a Friday and no work, I called Cathy later and told her I wasn’t feeling well and cancelled our usual ‘workout’. Vicki called in sick too and we hung out in my house for the day giggling about the 17 yr old.

Since then it’s been pretty much back to schedule. I am going to Vegas Easter weekend to meet up with J and fuck his brains out. I can’t wait.

Till the next time…. And I will be working on more of the old stuff too…..Luv ya’ll

PS don't forget to leave a comment.. thanks