Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Weekend-

Well to conclude the week and weekend, I had to work with Judy alone Wednesday night and again she was cold in the begining. So I let it go for a while. But as the night wore on, I got her to open up a little. She explained that she understood where I was coming from but that did not mean she wasn't hurt by my turning her down. I told that I thought she was extremely sexy and hot and that it was my loss in not pursueing a relationship with her, but that I just could not do that at this time and in these circumstances. So half joking, Judy said she would quit and then I'd be free to hop into bed with her. I almost choked at the thought of her quitting. As I have said, Judy may not need the money, but she one of my better sales persons and losing her would cost me more in business. I told that would not be necessary, something would work out for her.

Otherwise this weekend in the Phoenix was crazy- we had the Suns playing Thursday night, the FBR Open golf, Thurs- Sunday, The Superbowl Sunday and the SUns played again Monday night. And with all the parties and traffic, it was crazy. When J had called he said he wouldn't mind if I could get tickets to the Playboy party in Chandler, I just laughed. I was not going to spend $8K on two tickets, just so he could watch the bunnies prance around, even if I would like it too..hehe.

So Vicki and I stayed in Thursday and Friday night. We watched the game and I got her associated with the Suns. Everyone in Phx loves them and it is a great reason to hang out. Friday I had to go into the shop and work for a while, with all the crowds it was busy and they needed my help, so I was tired when I got home. J had an early flight on Saturday and I had to pick him up, so I went to bed (alone) early Friday. I had told Vicki to join us for lunch about 12:30, that I would be attacking J earlier..hehe. I picked J up at 8am at the airport in my new Range Rover and he loved it. I told him to drive as I hopped in the passenger side. As we were driving up the 101, I reached over and began rubbing my hand over the bulge that had developed in J's pants. I asked him if he had missed me and he told that I already knew that answer. When I told him that we had a few hours to our selves before Vicki came over, there was a huge smile on his face. I could also feel his cock through his pants and it was getting really hard. So I scooted up in my seat, leaned over and unzipped his pants. My hand worked it's way inside and I pulled it out. MMMM it looked delicious. I leaned over some more, good thing there is a decent tint on the windows and J had moved to the right lane, because my skirt had risen up and I was flashing my thong, and told him I can't wait as I opened my mouth wide and sucked it in. I massaged his balls through his pants as i worke my mouth up and down on his scrumptious cock. J was used to driving when I do this so he was throughly enjoying the attention. And I knew J had missed me quite a bit, because it did not take much sucking and lickin gon my part before J blew a delightful load of cum into my waiting mouth. I had licked him all dry and clean by the time we pulled into the neighborhood, and as the door on the garage was coming down, J was hopping out and pulling me inside the house. Once the door was closed, he began kissing me with an eagerness that told me we were going to be naked very soon. He pressed me against the door, kissing my neck, and reaching under my mini skirt with his hands. Then he knelt before me, pulled my thong off and lifted my butt up. He guided my legs over his shoulders as his tongue plunged into my steamy pussy. I moaned and grunted at the sensation of his tongue on my clit and was pressing my pussy into his face. He lifted his head slightly and looked me deep in the eyes and I could see the craving in his. I slid off his shoulders and leaving my thong on the floor, I led him to our bedroom, where I pulled off his shirt and pants, as J unbuttoned and removed my top. Then he pushed me onto the bed, rolled me over and lifted my skirt up as he maneuvered in behind me and directed his cock to my burning pussy. Doggie style always feels tighter and this time was no exception. I cried out as his cock plunged deep inside of me. It was a cry of pleasure as he began banging his thighs against mine and the sound of his balls and our skin slapping turned me on to a new level. It was hot furious love making and both of us were groaning and wailing in ferocious desire. I started cumming before him and my screams were savage and frenzied. As J heard this he drove his cock deeper and harder into me and I came even harder, then he shot his sizzling cum inside my sweltering pussy. We both collapsed on the bed, holding each other tightly. I woke in a little bit and hopped in the shower as J continued sleeping. When I finished and walked naked out of the bathroom, J was awake and proped on one arm. He had pulled a sheet over him and it was turning into a rising tent as his eyes were intently watching my glistening body approach him. I was glad he was getting that reaction, since he'd already cum twice, I knew he would last really long this time. So I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the sheet back and his tent pole was now bobbing in the air. Smiling, I licked it a few times to ensure that it was rock hard before I climbed over J and slowly lowered myself onto it. He was even harder than before and I had to wiggle a bit to get him inside of me. I started slowly moving my hips up and down as I grabbled my boobs and rubbed them. J felt sooo good inside of me, I wanted it to last forever. He was totally enjoying that I was doing all the work, so I took his hands and placed on my boobs while I leaned forward a bit, press my hands to his chest and started increasing my movements. J was meeting every movement of mine with one of his and his cock was pushing deeper and deeper with each movement. Our eyes met and locked as I could see the love and devotion there. We ground on at this level of intesity for what seemed like forever, building our ecstasy until J pulled me closer and we began kissing deeply. Then he rolled us over without missing a beat and he began long, slow, deep thrusts. I was biting my lip inbetween moans and gasps, grabbing the sheets, or his butt. Beads of sweat were appearing between my boobs and on his back as we moved in unison, bucking and pumping together. I was building a monster orgasm and J knew it. He hadn't moved his eyes from mine and his grunts were growing as were mine. I wrapped my legs round him, holding him tighter, pushing him deeper, begging him to make me cum. And he did. My screams and cries of pleasure and 'I love you" were met with a more determined energy on J's part to extend both of our bliss. It was another few minutes before J began to tense up and I felt his back arch to mine and he came as I was in the middle of my 4th. We collapsed in contentment and exhaustion.

After a quick rest, I entered the shower for the third time, J joined me and we playfully washed the sweat the smell of sex off our bodies. Vicki arrived on time and she was dressed in a short ruffled mini and a tight tshirt that showed off all her curves. And J could not help but notice. He had his eyes on her boobs for half of lunch and I caught him checking out her butt as we went to the ladies room.

After lunch, J had to meet a client so I took Vicki car shopping again, she found a cute Corolla Sport for the right price. She thanked me for letting her use my SL and said she'd miss all the attention she'd get driving it. I asked her what she tought of J and she told me he seemed very nice and that we seemed very much in love.

When J came home he offered to take us out to dinner, so Vicki went to change and she came back in a tight black dress that showed off her boobs. I had also changed and was wearing one of my tight sweaterdresses that was backless, so no bra necessary and my boobs bounced as I walked. J looked really great as he walked into the resturant with each of us on his arm. There were plenty of heads turning, staring at both Vicki and I, so it felt great. As we said goodnight to Vicki she insisted that she take up to brunch in the morning, again as a thank you for our hospitality.

When J and I were cuddling in bed discussing Vicki, I asked him what he thought and he said she seemed nice, alot like Annie. I told him that we had become pretty friendly in the last ten days, that she was really fun to be around. Then J dropped a bomb that came out of nowhere. He said, "I know we've never really talked about this, but if you ever wanted to spice things up and have a 3 some, he wouldn't mind if Vicki was the other girl" My jaw bounced off the pillow, and as J saw my reaction, he quickly said he was joking. So I got him back by saying, "If I wanted a 3 some what makes you think I wouldn't want another guy?" That shut him up quickly. But I wanted to know more about his thinking so I questioned him. He told me that yes it was a fantasy of his, what guy didn't have it. I played semi dumb to that statement. ANd he continued that he figured that it was a fantasy that would never be fulfilled because he could not imagine me with with a girl, although he thought it would be hot to see. I had my chance to come clean, all the way or just partly, but I couldn't. I did leave the door open and say that when I was younger, I had thought about trying something with a friend, but that it never happened. But then I changed the subject back to who I'd want to have join us if I got to pick the third. I listed off 2 r 3 of his really hot friends and I could tell my point was made.

As we fell asleep in each other's arms, I felt a tremdous comfort that J was holding me, but also a worry in the back of my head, 'do I have to worry about J and Vicki'.

Sunday morning came and J and I made love again before we went to brunch. I dressed in a really nice mini and top and when I saw Vicki I realized I was overdressed as she had on jeans and a sweater. I felt awkward at the resturant and it started my mind wandering. Was she planning something? When we got home, J attacked me again our room, and it was another incredible love session. But I was also thinking was this because of me or because he was turned on by Vicki?

Then it was time for the SUper Bowl and a few friends came over to watch. I am a ABNE fan, (Anybody But New England) so I was glad the Giants won. It also ment I won a bet with J, and in our room before I took him to the airport, he had to undress me and go down on me until I came.... so it was a nice finish to our weekend...hehe

So that was the weekend- I hope everyone had as good a time as I did..hehe.

I want to ask my readers to leave a comment so I can get an idea if anybody is really reading this.... there isn't a counter option so leaving a comment will give me an idea, and you can tell me if you like my blog or not.....thanks Stacy