Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It started out pretty boring

It was a really boring weekend compared to last weekend and Thursday is Valentine's Day and J has indicated he will not be able to make it home, even for the weekend.

As for the weekend, I ended up apending a bunch of time on the internet in some chat rooms. And even that got boring. As I said, Vicki went out with some friends from her new job Friday night. When I heard her come home, it sounded like she was not alone either. In the morning, I noticed that there was a strange car parked in my driveway so I figured Vicki did have company. At about 1 in the afternoon, when I hadn't seen anyone surface from the guesthouse, I decided to take a walk down that way. Now when I say guest house, it is really a one room building that was a pool house orgingally. Previous owners had added a bathroom with a shower and a kitchen area. But it is mostly like a studio apartment setup, with sliding doors in front. I had put a couch in one corner and a bed in another. So as I wandered by the sliding the doors, the blinds were open enough that I could see in slightly. I tried to be casual and not be too noticable as I peeked in. Now how can I say this politely, Vicki was getting pounded by some guy. They were both naked, she was on the edge of the bed, and he was standing on the floor with his back to me. He had Vicki's legs up on his shoulders and he had a really muscular back and tight butt, from what I could see. The image of Jake Gyllenhaal in the beginning of that movie Jarhead, where he's fucking his gf and all you see is his back and butt, came to mind. And he was fucking her so hard, her boobs were bouncing back and forth so hard and fast, it almost looked painful. But I could hear her muffled moans and knew she must be enjoying it. From where I was standing, there was no way he could see me, but if Vicki turned her head, she would be able to. I was watching for a few minutes, and I started having funny feelings about Vicki being with someone else. I tried to get that out of my head and realized it was time to go. Just before I turned away, Vicki looked right at me. I quickly turned and hurried back to my house.

A couple hours later, I heard the gate open and close and a car start. Then a few minutes later Vicki knocked on the back door and came in. She seemed up beat as she asked if I liked the show, and I apologized but when I saw she wasn't alone, I turned back right away. Half teasing, she said, sure.. but what did I think of him, from what I saw? I told her I hadn't seen much. Vicki then began to give me all the details. His name is Bob, and he is a friend of a co-worker. She was meeting him later that night too for dinner and... (as she put it). They had hit it off and as Vicki said she really needed some sex. She told me they had done it 4 times including what I saw and he had made her cum hard each time. He really knew how to use his tool, was her expression. As I was listening to all this, I began to get those funny feelings again. What is wrong with me? Vicki hung out with me for a while and we chatted some more, mostly about Bob and his tool. Then she left to get ready. I saw her as she was walking to the gate and she looked really hot. She had on this tight mini skirt, a really low cut top and 4" heels. I heard her come home at about 3am, not that I was up but the gate slammed and my bedroom is next to it.

Sunday morning, I noticed no extra car and Vicki came up all excited. She told me about Bob's house and how they had done it 4 more times and how nice he was. I told her I was happy she was making new friends. Then she said that she hoped that her finding some guy would not interfere with us hooking up. I told her that it would never, and then she said that she was looking forward to Tuesday night.

Monday after work, I came home and Vicki wasn't home yet, so I started dinner. As if on cue, when dinner was ready, I heard Vicki coming through the gate. ANd she came right to the door, knocked and came in. I could see she was upset about something. So I went to her and hugged her, asking what was the matter. She had been crying and as she sobbed, she said Bob was a shithead. I lead her to the couch in the family room and asked what had happened. She was sooo upset that it was hard for her to get it out, but apparently Bob had gotten together with his buddies from Vicki's work Sunday night and told them how much a 'great fuck' she had turned out to be. And a couple of the guys let it be known that they knew all the details of the weekend. My thoughts were that Bob was more than a shit head, as I consoled Vicki. She was so worried about what she was going to do, she had just started there and they all thought she was an easy slut. I tried to tell her that she should not let a couple of assholes ruin something she has worked hard for. And that she needed to be better than them and let them know it. I also realized that a nice bottle of wine was called for and got Vicki and I each a nice big glass. As we drank and talked some more, she began to calm down. And as the wine began to take effect, she started cuddling closer and closer to me. I figured dinner could wait and I held her tightly as Vicki said I was her true friend. By our third glass, I had said the hell with dinner and was unbuttoning Vicki's white silk blouse and pulling off of her. As I admired the sexyness of her boobs encased in the white lace bra, I reached around behind her and unhooked it, tossing it on the floor. Vicki guided my head to her chest and my mouth found her nipples. She began moaning as I sucked one nipple in deep and looped the tip of my tongue around it. Then I pulled Vicki's hand up indicated she was to stand in front of me. As she did, I reached for the side zipper on her black pencil skirt and it down, helping her wriggle out of it. Under the skirt she had on a matching pair of white lace boy shorts and a garter belt with thigh high stockings. I told her how sexy she looked and she leaned in so my face was against her pussy. I tugged at her panties, removing them, but leaving the garter and stockings on. Then I leaned back so Vicki could climb over me and she leaned her pussy right onto my waiting face and tongue. I buried my tongue deep inside of her and she wailed as I touched her swollen clit. She pressed her hips to my face and I could barely breathe but my tongue never stopped licked her clit and I never stopped sucking it into my hot mouth. Vicki was shrieking in pleasure as I felt her body shake and press against mine. Leaving her clothes on the floor, Vicki grabbed me and led me to the bedroom where she shed me of mine and proceeded to assualt my waiting pussy. Throughout the next 3 hours we cuddled, caressed, stroked, licked, and sucked ourselves into blissful state of euphoria. ANd when we were satisfied, I bought the dinner to my bed and we ate cuddling each other. Then after we were finished, she launched a new advance on my body and we spent quite a while in sizzling 69 until I was exhausted. We ended up in each others arms, kissing and tasting our sweetness as we drifted off to sleep.

This morning, Vicki was gone when I awoke and all I heard was the gate slamming and her car pull out of the driveway.

I guess I will have to wait until later to hear the news.