Monday, January 21, 2008

Follow on Judy and this weekend

Let me follow up on last Wednesday night's adventure with Judy. I had a number of inquires as to my state of horniness, to put it bluntly, and as they say inquiring minds need to know. Well I got home Wednesday night and yes, my kissing with Judy had left me in a rather worked up state. I figured the best way to help me satisfy my bodies desires at that point was to call J and see if he was free. So I went into my bedroom, stripped off my clothes and flopped naked on the bed. I pulled out my bluetooth headset, best invention for phone sex- no wires to get tangled in, and dialed J. He told me he had just checked into his hotel and had been thinking of me (what a great answer..hehe) I told him I had been thinking of him too and was horny because of it. He asked me what I was wearing and I told him nothing, that I was lying in our bed and wishing he was there to use his hot tongue on me. J began describing to me where and what he wanted to do with his tongue and I began moving my hands to mmy parts that he was describing. He started at my neck and shoulders and then worked his way to my boobs. My hands were rubbing each boob and getting my nipples to harden. Then he said he wanted to suck each nipple into his mouth and I wet my fingers and pulled on my nipples, listening to his hot dreamy voice in my ear. By now I was getting wet between my legs and J was responding to my moaning in his ear too. He told me how he was moving lower and lower from my boobs and how he was positioning himself between my legs. First i moved both hands down there and rubbed them around on my thighs and pubic area, then I slid one back up to my boobs while the other began playing with my lips as J told me he was with his tongue. He asked me if I was rubbing myself and I told I was, and he told me he had pulled off his pants and had his hand in his boxers. I asked if he was hard and he answered omg yes. I could hear him stroking it in the background too. mmmmm That made me even wetter thinking about it. J told me how his tongue was licking my clit and I had two fingers rubbing it up and down. There was no need to wet my fingers with my mouth, my pussy was very juicy on it's own. I started to feel my body shake and I began moaning rather loudly as I pressed my fingers over my clit faster and harder. I was also rubbing my boobs at the same time and having been in the mood from Judy's kissing earlier, I let the orgams burst out on me in moans in and screams. J heard this and I heard him grunting too, I knew he just made a mess in some hotel's towel..hehe. We spent the next hour talking and I fell asleep dreaming of J and wondering about Judy.

Then on Saturday morning, J called me to say he had Saturday night and Sunday free. I told him to head to the Marriot Marina de Rey, get a rooom and then meet me at LAX. I hopped on the Southwest shuttle and we spent just about the whole time in bed. Well actually we got into the shower a couple times, once together and I pulled pack the shower curtain and we watched each other in the mirror as he entered me from behind. I had one arm against the wall, leaning and the other hand was massaging my clit as J had his hands around my boobs. It was a hot- wet time..hehe

Sunday we did walk around the canals at Venice Beach before I headed back.

I am at work today- Monday- I gave Barb the day off so it's me and Judy and her daughter Rebecca here today. Judy has been eyeing me and smiling alot today, especially as I write this. She also looks hot in her jeans and top. She asked me earlier of we were still on for tonight and I told her yes. She assured me that her hubby was outta town on business and that Rebecca would be at a freinds doing homework for a project so we could be free to talk.

I also heard from Vicki last night. She will be here on Thursday, so I have to arrange my schedule to pick up. Mixed feelings there, I have to be honest. But we'll see, and I am not one to turn away someone in need.

More soon- cya