Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yesterday Evening

So here's what happened yesterday evening when I worked with Judy alone. This was the first time we had been in the store together without someone else being there. First, let me say, Judy came to work dressed a little different than normal. Her skirt was a couple inches shorter than normal and her top was unbuttoned an extra button, so that when someone stood next to her, they got a great view of her incredible boobs. She was not very talkative until after the dinner break, when we often get very dead. So I was sitting at my desk in the back, checking out Topix, and she came back and said she wanted to apologize for getting sooo trashed at my party. She was embarrassed and hoped it did not reflect on her job status. I assured her that anything that goes on at my house in a non-company event will never be brought back in to the company environment. And then I agreed with her, she had been pretty trashed. I asked her if she remembered much and she started to blush. She said she rememebered a few things..giggling. I asked her what that was and she blushed again. I had to pull it out of her, but she said she remembered grabbing my boob, and watching the two girls in the guest room. SHe also remembered waking up in that room the next morning but not getting there. I told her that I put her to bed after the girls were finished, and I asked her if she remembered anything else? She had a puzzled look on her face as she tried to remember anything else. When she said she couldn't, and asked me did she do something stupid like strip her clothes off? I told her no that was not it, but that I wasn't sure if I should tell her either. She began begging me to tell but I wasn't sure if I should so I cahnged the subject by complimenting her on her outfit. She thanked me. Then I told her that is was very sexy too, something we were not used to seeing from her. She asked what I meant by that, and I told her that she usually dressed a little more conservative but that I liked this look on her. Judy perked up when I said that and asked 'was I serious'? I told yes definately. When I said that, she walked closer to the desk and said she was glad that I liked it, because she had dressed special for that night. When I asked why, she sat on the edge of my desk and said because she wanted to show me she was sexy too. As she sat down, her skirt rode up and extra couple inches so I got a great view of her firm legs and the way she was sitting puffed her top and I could see through the bends in buttons, right at her lace bra. I told her I had always thought she was sexy, and she responded that she wanted me to notice her. It was my turn for the puzzled look and she continued by saying that she did remember a little more from the party. She had seen me making out with Cathy in the corner and figured that I was having some kind of bi relationship with her. And that when she watched the two girls fooling around she got really turned on and realized she had a crush on me. That she had had one ever since I had done the fashion show for that guy before Christmas. And that she had gotten really wet watching me change into the lingerie and began fantasizing about being with me. And when she 'slipped' she aimed her hand for my boob, because she didn't know how to break into a converasation about her fantasy. She then said that she and her roommate at college had fooled around once but her roomie hadn't liked it so she never tried anymore, then she met her hubby, got married and the opportunity never came around again. I sat there a little shocked by Judy's sudden openness and intrigued by her fantasy. I also had a big decision as to whether to encourage her to act on it or to brush it off because of the work thing.

When she stopped talking, she looked at me with puppy dog eyes looking for approval. I told her I was really flattered that she thought enough about me like that. I then asked her if she remembered kissing me when I put her to bed. When Judy heard that, she almost fell off the desk and she turned redder than I had ever seen her. Her reaction told me she hadn't and I put my hand on her thigh that was right in front of me and told her that it was ok. I could see her calming down after I said that, but then she surprised me again. She leaned in and kissed me again. This time it was passionate and her tongue worked it's way into my into my mouth. I began kissing her back, using my tongue to play with hers. Judy then took her hand and placed on mine that was still on her thigh and moved it up to her breast. She moved her hand with mine around the fullness of her boob and moaned into our kiss. About thirty seconds after she did this, the ringer went off, indicating that someone had come through the door. Judy stood up, flattened out her skirt and fluffed her hair and said she'd get that. I was breathless and speechless. This customer occupied Judy till it was closing time, so as I closed up the store I tried to decide what to do. Judy did not take anymore actions, waiting for a response from me. Finally as we were locking up, Judy said that her hubby was waiting for her but that she'd like to have me come over to her house next Monday night to talk about this some more and that she will never mention anything about this to anyone from the store. I told her that I thought that was a good idea and leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, saying good night.

So now what am I to do? Do I bring sex into my workplace? geez decisions.....

Now add to that, I got that call from Vicki the other day. The one Annie had told me to expect. And this is going to add even more to my plate. Vicki explained that she had had a really fun time the night we were together and it got her confused a little. Then about a week after the wedding she came home to find her fiance in bed with one of her friends. She broke off the engagement, and had to move out since the apartment, cell phone, email...etc were all in his name and he cut her off. Most of her friends were his friends first so they shunned her, she felt all alone. So she took her vacation for 3 weeks to think about things and when she got back, found out she was about to lose her job too. So she was a wreck. She had to use most of her savings to try and survive in the city while she looked for a job but couldn't find one. But she told me there was a good side. She had found a new job that was starting soon. And best of all she said, was that the new job was in Phoenix.....

She is coming out here and Annie had mentioned that I had a guest house, so she was wondering if she could move in there for a while til she found a good place and got settled.

What was I to say? NO? So Vicki moving into my guest house, Judy is looking to discuss our kiss, and don't forget Cathy still wants to fool around at least twice a week. Oh and J just told me he may be able to get off the road a month or two earler than originally planned.

When it rains it pours right?