Thursday, January 17, 2008

My first encounter

Well this took place outside Albany NY, in the middle of June, 1999. This is an excerpt from my diary.

I had just about finished my freshman year in HS and my sis Cindy had just come home from her freshman year at ASU. She had also brought her bf hoome with her, a guy named Roger. He seemed nice and he was nevous about coming home with her. Daddy was a little upset at first but I think he understood his oldest was growing up. As for me, I don't think he was ready for me to grow up yet. I had been a homebody for most of the time since my mom had been killed in the car crash, but recently boys had started to pay attention to me. I guess that is because my braces came off over the Christmas break, I grew 3 inches and lost 10 lbs. Oh and my boobs got bigger. In fact, when I saw Cindy for the first time in Christmas, it looked like my boobs were bigger than hers.

As for boys, I had been on a few dates, but no real bfs yet. There was this really cute guy, Jack, who had asked me out three times already and we had made out for quite a while on the last one in my friend Katie's basement. He had even tried to feel my boobs, and I let him. It made me a little tingly inside and he liked it that my nipples got hard when he touched them. But when he tried to take my top off, I told him not too. I think he got a little upset, because he hasn't called me in a few days.

But during one of those days, when daddy was away on business, I had already gone to bed when I heard noises coming from downstairs. I saw that Cindy's door was open and she wasn't in her room. So I quietly went down the stairs and saw Cindy and Roger making out on the couch. From where I was in the landing they could not see me well but I could see them. Cindy was giggling and I could see that Roger's hands were under Cindys top. I was about to go back to bed when I saw Cindy sit up and pull her top right off, so I decided to stay for a while. Then Cindy reached for the front of her bra and unhooked it. Roger's hands moved right to her boobs right under the bra and he helped her slip it off. They started kissing again, with his hands moving all over her boobs. This is when I noticed that my boobs had gotten to be the same size if not bigger than hers. After a few minutes, Roger's kisses began moving down across Cindy's neck until he was kissing her boobs. She arched her back so he could suck them better and I could hear her moaning softly. Cindy then pulled Roger's shirt off, then stood up and unzipped her jeans. She had to wiggle a bit to get out of them, they were that tight. Roger leaned back on the couch and seemed to be enjoying the view of Cindy removing her jeans too. When she was finished, I noticed she had a tiny gstring on. She knelt on the floor, between Roger's legs and began unzipping his jeans. It wasn't long before she was pulling off his jeans. It looked like he had boxers on, and he definately had a hard on. Cindy ran her hands up the legs of his boxers and I'm sure she was grabbing his cock, becuase his face seemed to light up. A few more minutes later, Cindy was pulling his boxers off too. Now this was the first time I'd ever seen a cock hard. Even though it was 15 feet away, it looked pretty big to me. I mean, yea, I'd seen my dad in the shower by accident once or twice but that doesn't count. And now I had not done anything with Jack that even remotely came close to his removing his clothes, or even my touching him. In the light from the TV, I could see Cindy was smiling at the fact that Roger was hard. But what she did next surprised me. She leaned in, grabbed it and began kissing the head. My immediate thoughts were..yuck. Worse yet, she was licking it and putting it in her mouth. Roger was definately enjoying whatever Cindy was doing. And it looked like Cindy was enjoying it too. Roger put his hands on Cindy's head to hold her in place as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. I guess he was cumming when he let out a couple soft grunts and pushed his cock deeper into Cindy's mouth, because she stopped and smiled at him after. They kissed some more and then Cindy sat on the couch and Roger was on top. He began by sucking her nipples and she arched her haed back and moaned as he did. I was starting to feel tingly myself and my nipples were getting hard too. Then Cindy pushed Rogers shoulders lower and he got the message as he know knelt between her legs. He pulled off her thong and began kissing her inner legs from her knees. He worked his way up until he was kissing the outside of Cindy's pussy. From what I could see, it looked like Cindy had shaved off all of her pubic hair. I remember that she used to tease me, because hers had come in dark, even though she was a blonde like me. She kept saying mine will be like hers, but mine came in alot lighter, not dark like her's. Roger must have hit a good spot because Cindy let out a gasp and she began lifting her hips more to let Roger's tongue in better. He had his head buried between her legs for at least 10 minutes and Cindy was moaning and gasping alot. I guess she was cumming, because she grabbed Roger by the head and pulled him up. She then rolled over onto her hands and knees on the couch and Roger worked his way in behind her. It looked like he put a condom on and then he must have put it in her pussy because I could she her mouth and she was moaning alot. He started pumping her from behind and I could hear his balls slapping against Cindy's skin. They were both going at it pretty hot and heavy, so I was sure Cindy could not see me, because the way she was positioned on the couch, her face was pointed right at me. By now I was really worked up myself and I had one hand inside my panties and I was rubbig my pussy. I was worried that they would see me, so I slowly crawled back up the stairs. About halfway up, I heard their grunting getting alot louder. I guess they were cumming again and didn't care about the noise. I made my way back to my bedroom and closed the door. I was still pretty tingly as I laid in my bed and I began thinking about Jack and Roger's cock and my hands began to wander over my body. One went to my boobs and began rubbing and playing with my nipples and the other went between my legs. Pretty soon, I had two fingers rubbing my clit and I was working myself up pretty good. I kept thinking about how big Roger's cock looked and how Cindy took it in her mouth and how Roger kissed Cindy down there and I got all warm and tingly all over. I gasped a few times myself and my body trembled for a minute. That was the first time I had continued rubbing to that point and it felt incredible. mmmmm is all I can say about that. By the time my body calmed down I was so tired I just rolled over and cuddled with a pillow and fell asleep.