Friday, January 11, 2008

Party Time

Party Time-

The come as your sexiest Santa's helper party turned out to be alot of fun. Not many of the guests from the open house part were staying for the wild side of the night. Which is why I had 2 seperate events. Judy had some how convinced her hubby that she needed to stay and had brought a seperate car and a change of outfits. WHen she came out of the guest room, she was wearing a green cami top that was sheer everywhere but her boobs. They were covered by some satin material that left little to the imagination as Judy has some nice big boobs. SHe also had on a matching pair of tap pants that were sheer on the sides with satin material in covering the crotch and butt. SHe looked delicious and I noticed even J was staring. Diane and bf, Josh, stayed also, they were wearing a pair of red silk pjs. Josh had the bottoms and a wifebeater and Diane had the top, unbottoned to just the right place. Cathy came back after putting Rob and the kids to bed, and she had on a red babydoll that highlighted her great boobs. I had to keep myself in check all night, hehe. I had gotten J a pair of red satin boxers for him to wear, he started out with a wifebeater on too, but that came off during the night. As for me, I had a red baby doll that tied at my tied at my boobs and hung free from there and a pair of matching lace boyshorts. Let me say that everyone there was dressed really great and there were boobs, butts and bulges all over the place.

Now, I had told everyone that they needed to either come by car service or cab or that they should expect to stay. No one was driving home drunk. I had gotten some mats for the extra room plus the couches and even the floor. Most people arrived by cab so it was going to be a wild night. I had had both partied catered by this couple, he tender to the refreshments, mostly wine and beer, while she did the food. During the earlier part, they had a teen age waitress but sent her home for the after-party. I must say everyone, including me got pretty drunk.

The important things I remember were.....

I remember grabbing J by the hand and leading to my bedroom and after closing the door, kissing him wildly, pulling off his shirt, then droping to my knees and pulling out his cock and giving him a grade A bj. He throughly enjoyed and I swallowed every drop. Telling him I really appreciated his getting home in time for the party.

I also remember Cathy cornering me in outside and giving me great big Christmas kiss. Luckily nobody saw us. But she slipped her hand inside my shorts and played with my wet pussy for a couple minutes. THis actually happened shortly before I dragged J to the bedroom. I guess we know why I wanted him..hehe

At one point I found Judy standing by the door to the guest room. WHen I came up behind her, I could see that she was watching a two girls going down on each other on the bed. They were freinds of friends and I didn't know they were into each other. They had come with guys, who their bfs I thought. Judy was a little embarassed when she realized I was watching her watch. She mumbled some kind of apology, she was pretty gone by then. I told her not to worry, I thought that they were pretty hot and that it was sexy. When she heard this, she leaned closer to me and tried to steady herself by grabbing my arm. Instead her hand landed right on my boob. Now instead of pulling it back, she actually lingered for a few extra moments, getting a good feel. Her head landed on my shoulder and she moved her hand around to my back and gave me big hug. I actually enjoyed the hug, because she pressed her body against mine and I got a great feel for her boobs, pressed against mine. I knew Judy wasn't driving home so I led her to a comfy chair while I made sure the guest roomed cleared out.

About half a dozen bodies, male and female ended up naked in the pool too, so for a while there was some boobs and cocks flopping around. No one seemed to mind.

Back to Judy, it was a while before those two girls cleared out and I could get Judy into the guest room. Once I got her on the bed, I noticed her boobs were falling out of her top and they looked spectacular, someone in her early 40s. I was tempted to do something but J and Cathy were still wandering around. Just before Judy passed out, she reached up to pull me in for another hug to thank me for putting her to bed and as the hug was ending, she moved over and kissed me on the lips. I quickly kissed her back but pulled away. By the time I had checked to see if anyone was watching, Judy has out.

Sunday morning, I found 4 couples in various states of dress, or undress I should say waking up in the extra room. I am not sure if there was an orgy or not. No one was fessing up, but I will grill Diane later about it..hehe. Judy was up and gone by the time J and I got up. Thank god for hiring people, because the house was in pretty good shape. Cathy came over early and was eager to find out J's schedule as she was looking for some alone time with me. Unfortunatly for Cathy but not me, J was home all week. We made love all week long, in every room, on every counter. Even outside twice. I was insatiable and he kept up with me.

Well since I have started this, Judy has not mentioned anything about the party, but we work alone next week and that may bring up.

On another note... I got a call from Annie over the holidays. She wished me a happy holidays and told me to expect a call from Vicki. The quick part is she lost her job, found her fiance in bed with another girl and is moving to AZ. Haven't gotten the call yet but will keep you updated.

I have also promised to start really working on the old stuff, so I might not post for a while... be stay tuned