Friday, January 4, 2008

Saturday-Party Night

So J came home the saturday before Christmas in time for the big Holiday party. He did surprise me by getting in town before noon. So I immediately dragged him into the bedroom and took off all his clothes. I then had him lie on the bed as I pulled out the silk scarves Cathy had left the day before. I tied up his hands and I could see that he was beginning to like what I was doing as his once soft cock was starting to wiggle. After I had tied up his legs, I retreated to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. I also put on a white sheer cami top and panty. When I came out J's eyes were glued to my body as I paraded around the room. I climbed up on the bed and stood over him so he could get a really good view too. And I was getting a god view of how much he was enjoying what he was seeing..hehe. I slowly untied the straps of the top and let it fall off of me as I rubbed my hands over my boobs, licking a finger and playing with my nipples too. J was rock hard now and I sat on his chest and leaned in and we kissed passionately for a while. I could tell he wanted to use his hands on me but couldn't and it was frustating him in a good way. I slide down some so that I could be give his beautiful cock some attention. I took it in my hands and guided it to my warm wet mouth and he nearly cried. I spent the next twenty minutes licking and sucking his cock. Each time he was close to cumming, I slowed down and teased him some more. By the time I was ready for him to cum, he was begging me..hehe. And boy did he cum. I stood up then, and removed my wet panties and lowered myself over his face. J did not need any instructions as he used his tongue on me and I rode his face like a good cowgirl. He had me cumming in no time and I wanted to get his harding cock inside of me as soon as possible. So I untied him and he grabbed me and rolled me over so that he was on top. He then slipped his hard cock into me slowly and deliberately so that I could feel every inch. I wrapped my legs around him and held him in as we both started thrusting our hips at each other. It was long and slow, one o the best love making we've had in a long time. J was staring deep into my eyes and I was staring back as he plunged his glorious cock in and out out of my aching pussy. I know I had a number of small orgasms before the big one hit, and when it did, I was grabbling ahold of his back, my body shuddering, pressing him deeper and deeper and J was accomodating as he came at the same time. I could feel all this warm cum filling the condom and I was delirous with pleasure. My body trembled for at least 5 minutes before I could catch my breath. As we suggled, I asked him what had gotten into him and he told me was gonna ask the same question. We both giggled as we realized how much we had missed each other. We napped for a while before we took a shower together to get ready for the nights events. (oh by the way, in the shower, I couldn't resist giving J another welcome home bj)
What I had planned for the Holiday party was a rather sedate get together between 7-9 as a kinda open house for neighbors and my staff at work, then after 9ish, have everyone who wanted to play sexy santa's helper come by. So for this party, I pulled out that Black sweaterdress with no back that I wore in Seattle. I still don't have a good bra for it so I had to go commando again. I know I got some additional stares from my guests but what the heck, everyone had a great time. Judy, her husband and daughter were there, as was Barb (the store manager) and her family, and Diane the other salesperson and her bf. Along with Cathy and Rob and the kids, and a whole bunch of neighbors and friends. When I was talking to Judy alone, I teased her that I thought I had heard she was coming later to the other party. She told I had heard right, that her hubby was taking Kimberly home but she had her car and was staying. Cathy also told me she was having Rob take the kids home and she'd be back after they were in bed. So I began looking forward to the late night events.

In fact that party is worth it's own posting, so I will end here for now and begin working on that one...... mmmm it was a really fun night.