Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Just before Christmas

Been a while, I know, I know. But with J home for the holidays, the Holidays and throw in a few days at work and it's hard to sit sown and write for a while. But J left yesterday, so I will have some free time to catch you all up on my life. or should I say sex life.

So, the Friday before Christmas, Cathy came over and we did our usual work out and shower. We fooled around in my bed for a while and I made her scream a few times. Then she got up and took her bag into the bathroom for a couple minutes. When she came out, she had three long red adn green silk scarves draped around her neck. They covered her boobs slightly and as she walked, they flowed about her. Cathy told me to lie on the bed and she climbed up on it. Then she kinda sat on me and grabbed my hands. SHe then took one of the scarves and wrapped it around my hands and tied it to the headboard. I started getting wet as she was doing this cuz we hadn't tied each other up in a long time. She just smiled at me as I realized she had really tied my hands together well. Then she took the other two scarves and tied each of my legs to spread open to the foot board. Without being touched my nipples were already hard and I was moist and ready to go. Then Cathy wiggled her butt as she headed out the bedroom door and towards the kitchen. I could hear the microwave going few a minute or two, but I had no idea what she was up to. When she walked back in, Cathy was holding a jar of chocolate syrup, that she had obviously warmed up in the microwave. Because when she drizzled some on my boobs, it was hot. Not buring hot but hot enough to make me squirm. Cathy then leaned over and began licking and sucking the hot chocolate off my boobs and nipples and it was driving me wild. The heat of the chocolate combined with the warmth of her mouth....mmmmm. Next Cathy drizzled some across my tummy and licked that up too, before she painted my aching pussy with the chocolate sauce. Cathy moved between my legs and I wished I could touch her but I couldn't. She began licking the sauce from my pussy, teasing all the time, driving me to the edge of an orgasm and then pulling me back, without ever touching my clit. When she had lciked me clean, she buried her tongue into my wetness and found my clit throbbing in anticipation of her. I began shuddering and moaning and begging her to let me go. I wanted to hold her so much but the scarves held me in place, as Cathy continued on and on licking and suckin gmy clit. Then she pulled out a new dildo that was loaded with ridges and bumps. She worked this into my aching pussy and I came again and again. Cathy continued licking my clit as she worked this dildo in and out of me, and I lost count of how many times I came. I was exhausted and still tied to my bed, when Cathy moved up to my and kissed me deeply. I licked my juices from her mouth and we moaned into each other. Then she crawled further over me and lower her juicy pussy onto my eager and waiting face. I used my tongue to lick her to another crushing orgasm, as she ground her pussy into my face. Then she rolled off of me and left me there, tied up as she took a shower. All the time, I could she her through the door, her boobs bouncing as she walked, shaking as she dried them. mmmmm it was sooo sexy. Finally after she had put her clothes back on, did she untie me. She told that this was her present to me, since I have given her sooo much in the way of friendship and love and she appreciated it. Then she got up and left, as her sitter was calling her cell with a problem. I just curled up and napped for hours, dreaming of Cathy and our lovemaking.

Next post will be about the Holiday party- cya