Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend is over

Well, this Thanksgiving weekend is over. It was a lot of traveling, esp Sunday. I hate to travel on those kind of days when it seems like the entire country is at the airport. But I was with J and that is the important part. We met up in Chicago for our flight late night flight to Boston. I was so glad I made arrangements for a car service instead of trying to rent one. It was a zoo, even at the time we arrived. We got to his parents house near Medfield safely and got about 5 hours of sleep before the scent of cooking turkey woke me up. J was already up and talking to his parents. Thanksgiving day was great right up until ASU got embarassed by USC. Oh well, now I don't have to worry about tracking down Rose Bowl tickets. I met more of J's family, some cousins and uncles etc. Friday we got to sleep in a little, and for everyones info, I was in teh guest room and J was in his old room. No fooling around this trip.. geez. Friday afternoon, some of J's buddies came by to hangout, so I got to be shown off to the crew. Then friday evening, J and I braved a trip to the mall. I figured that the crowds would be tolerable. After a while at my favorite shop, Victoria's Secret, J led me into a jewelry store and we looked at diamond rings. Now this was a small surprise, we had casually talked about a future together, but this was the first indication that he was serious. I just went along and picked a couple nice 2 carat ones out and we ahd fun joking about it. On the way home from the mall, J was driving his mom's car and I was just looking at him and realized how much I did care about him. So I leaned in closer, put my hand in his lap and unzipped his jeans. Then I pulled out his soft cock and moved my mouth over it. I then proceeded to give him a grade A blowjob as we drove through Medfield. I am not sure if anyone passing us saw my head bobbing up and down but I sucked him until he shot all his cum into my warm mouth. J asked what the occaison was and I told him how much I loved him and that we needed to talk. Later that night, after his parents had gone to bed. J and I were in the family room watching tv and making out. I was in a tshirt and sweat pants with nothing underneath. J's fingers were inside my sweatpants dancing on all my juicy spots making me moan into our continued kissing. We had had a discussion regarding the trip into the jewelry store and I assured J that I loved him and wanted a future with him, but that I was not ready to get married in the near future. He seemed pleased with that and that discussion led to our passionate session on the couch. When J's mother walks thru the house she is proceeded by 2 dogs that scratch the floors so that when we heard that, we knoew his mother was coming and made sure we weren't in a compromising position when she suggested it was time for bed.
Saturday morning, I had just gotten back to the guest room after my shower when J came in. He said his parents had gone to the store for a while and we had the house to ourselves. I asked him how long and he said he wasn't quite sure but at least 20 minutes. I smiled at him as I walked over to the bed and dropped the towel I had wrapped around me. There I stood all clean and naked inviting him to take me. As J approached, he stopped for a moment adn said he did not bring any condoms with him this trip knowing how his parents felt about it. I realized too, that I had not replenished my purse supply after last weekend either. I thought for a moment and looked at J's cock already sticking out of his boxers. I told him to make sure that he pulled out in time but that I wanted him inside me right now. This was another a first for me. In all the sex I have ever had, I have never ever ever had a bare cock inside me. But I love J and this was a special moment. So I grabbed him by his cock and guided him to my moist pussy and we started making love. And that was how it felt. Definately not just sex, but love. Our kissing was much more passionate and his hands on my boobs were softer and more tender. I began cumming alot faster than usual as I felt his cock deep inside of me. I could tell J was about to cum too and as he pulled out, I slid down and guided his wet cock to my warm mouth. I tasted my juice all over him as I sucked him briefly before he came with a thunderous load, much bigger than the night before. I coud barely swallow it all and some ran down my lips onto my boobs. We were barely finished when we heard a car door and realized his parents were home. J headed for the shower and I cleaned up and got dressed. The rest of Saturday was more friends and J's 100 year old great grandmother. Then I took J and his parent's out for dinner as a thank you for having me this weekend.
Then it was Sunday and the trip back. Logan was hell, but we did ok through the lines. I wonder if it was sympathy for me since I was wearing a tight ASU tshirt or the fact that I was cold and my nipples were sticking out soo much. He he. Leaving J in Chicago was tough, I wanted to follow him to Denver, but I had made my employees work the weekend with out me and they were expecting me to cover shifts this week.

And a final note, on Monday, before I headed to the store, Cathy my next door neighbor stopped by. She said with a big smile, it's been 8 weeks since the baby and she was ready to resume our regular workouts. Now there is a whole other story- cya

postamble();