Tuesday, November 20, 2007

5 guys

Let me start with a little background..I was dating a professor of mine, and it was really dating, not a relationship, who turned out to be really wild. We had started out with some mild stuff but it turned a little too much for even me. And this 5 guy thing was part of it. It began when he said he wanted to see me with another man. I thought that since I had already had a 2 guy 3some, that it wouldn't be that bad. So I basically agreed and told him to set something up for our upcoming trip to Vegas. As our trip approached Peter told things were all set. When I asked who it was he told me that it was an old frat buddy of his. I told him that I'd do it as long as he was checked out and he wore a condom. That's when Peter told me that it was going to be 4 other guys, not just one. I got upset with him but Peter persuaded into trying it. So we got to Vegas and the I started getting nervous about this get together. Peter also talked me into dressing what he called sexy and I called slutty. I was wearig a tight micro-mini that barely covered my butt and a tight stretchy top that barely hid my boobs. And my 5" spiked heels too. So we get over to the hotel that these guys are staying at and it is a bunch of his former frat buddies who are all married and horny. Now granted, they were not exactly ugly so that was a bonus but I needed a couple glasses of wine to make me at ease. So we all sat around as I drank my wine until Peter suggested I dance for everyone. I stood up and smiled as I started moving to the beat of the music. The wine helped me relax and soon I was moving around the room, wiggling my butt in front of the 5 guys. I started running my hands up and down over my boobs and my nippled got hard and started sticking out. I turned around so my back was to everyone and lifted my shirt up over my head and tossed it on the floor. As turned around again I cupped my boobs with my hands, teasing the guys as I moved around. Then I dropped my hands to my butt and let them all see my boobs. I started pulling my skirt up over my butt so they could see the gstring I was wearing. I started playing with the waistband and really getting into the stripping part. I liked have all the eyes glued to me..he he. And I liked seeing the bulges starting to grow in the pants in the room. I turned around one more time and bent over as I slid my skirt and gstring over my butt and down to the floor. I stepped out of them and wiggled my naked body in front of each guy before I headed to the bedroom. I called back that anyone entering the bedroom better be naked too. As I sat on the edge of the bed, I saw 5 guys stripping as quick as they could before they walked into the bedroom. When I saw all the cock coming at me I was pleasantly surprised, they were all bigger than Peter and one was quite large. They stood around the foot of the bed and I reached out and started kissing each one on the head of his cock. I went up and down the line kissing and sucking each one as they got harder and harder. At this point I was still kinda excited by the thought of 5 cocks. When they were all nice and hard I scooted back ont he bed and said what's next? THey all climbed on the bed and started kissing parts of my body. A couple started sucking my boobs and nipples and I was getting wet from it. One guy even got between my legs and gave my clit a few nice licks, which I appreciated. Soon I felt my pussy lips being parted by the tip of a cock and I felt someone inside me. At the same time I felt two more cocks around my mouth. I tried to suck both of these cocks but with the guy inside of me it was hard to concentrate. I took my hands and used them on the cocks at my mouth too and soon these 2 were ready to cum. They shot their cum all over my face, and when the guy inside me saw this he came too. I could feel his warmth through the condom and I was getting hotter and wetter by the minute. The first guy rolled off and another guy laid on the bed and pulled me over to him. I got up on top and slid his cock inside of me. He pulled me low to him so my boobs dangled at his mouth and he used his tongue and teeth on my nipples. The guy who had fucked me first now moved to the edge of the bed so his cock was in my face. It found it's way into my mouth as the guy inside of me used his hand on my clit too. I was starting to really build up a good cum when Peter worked his way around behind me and slid his cock into my butt. I started to protest but I had a cock in my mouth and Peter's in me put me over the top. I started cumming like never before. I had never had 2 cocks in me like that before and I lost control. When the 3 of them saw me cumming they all came about the same time, with the one guy shooting all over my face again too. I was getting a little sore when Peter pulled out and another guy took his place in my butt. now I wasn't too happy about that but I was caught between the 2 guys inside of me. The guy in my pussy got hard again right away and they both fucked me really hard. When they came, the final guy rolled me over, this was the really big guy and he was a little rough as he put his big cock in my pussy. I was really getting sore now and the other guys all had their cocks aroiund my mouth. It was hard to do anything with them except let them run their cocks over my lips. They were all jerking themselves off too and when the big guy came the other four shot their cum all over my boobs. I had turned into a cum dump and it ws no longer fun. When the big guy rolled off of me I jumped up, grabbed my clothes and headed for the bathroom. I cleaned myself up, got dressed and told Peter he was an asshole and left. We broke up shortly after that weekend.. so that's my five guy experience..I'm not proud but it happened