Friday, November 16, 2007

Annie's Wedding-2

Well here is the rest of the story. Finished it as I head to the airport for a flight to Seattle to see J. If he can't come to me, then I gotta go to him. I will keep you posted on any fun details from the weekend..hehe

Part 2

So for the second time that evening, I had to make sure my jaw did not bounce off the floor, or in this case the sand. I must have looked really confused because Vicki pulled me closer into a hug and whispered that everything would be alright. She pulled her head back slightly to look me in the eyes and we stare at each other for a minute, then I realize what is coming next and I want it, I want it bad. Vicki moves in closer again and kisses me and I kiss her back. First light pecks, then deep tongue swirling passionate kisses. Our bodies press against each other and our hands explore each others backs and sides. After a few minutes, I whisper that we should head inside, and that we’ve probably excited a bunch of pervs who may have seen us. Vicki giggles at that and agrees. We reach the hotel and she suggests her room, she has some wine in the frig. I’ve had enough wine, but the offer of being alone in her room is all I need. When we close the door behind us, we both reach for each other and the passionate kissing begins again. After a few more minutes of kissing and heavy breathing, Vicki steps back and slips the shoulder straps of her summer dress off and wiggles out of it. She is bra-less and her boobs are incredible, bigger than Annie’s and her nipples are hard and pointing at me. She has on a pair of green hip hugger panties that I recognize as Victoria’s Secrets sexy little things. To say she is hot would be an understatement. I am getting very wet in excitement and anticipation. I realize I need a hand with my zipper and turn around to her. She reaches out and unzips me all the way. Then I step back again so she can see all of me and I proceed to wiggle out of my tight black dress. Vicki takes a good look at me in my bra and thong and reaches for my hand, leading me to her bed she stands behind me and unhooks my bra. Then she reaches around and cups my boobs in her hands and I begin to melt. I feel her nipples press into my back and her soft kisses on my neck and I almost come right then and there. I spin around and we fall on the bed in each others arms kissing and running our hands all over. This continues for quite awhile and the build up is driving me crazy. Ours hands each take turns exploring the others boobs and bottoms before she rolls me onto my back and crawls over me. Her gorgeous boobs swaying over mine, her hard nipples lightly dancing on my mine. She attacks my neck with sweet little pecks and I sigh in excitement. Slowly she moves the pecks from my shoulders to my boobs and I arch my back slightly, begging her to stop teasing me. Vicki then concentrated her attention on one of my nipples. Licking, biting, sucking and swirling her tongue it, omg it was fantastic. One then the other, and I was feeling light headed and breathing heavily. She then slowly moved lower across my tummy, to my hips and he top of my thong. She used her tongue and lightly drew a line around the triangle of material before lifting my hips and pulling it off. By her smile I could tell she liked what she saw and proceeded to bury her face between my thighs. The warmth of her tongue on me was sensational and driving me wild as she used it to explore every inch of my private area. Vicki was teasing me some more as she avoided that one spot that she know would send me over the top. But when the tip of her tongue finally brushed against it for the first time, I let out a loud gasp and groan and began pressing my hips up to her hungry mouth. She sucked my clit into that warm mouth and used her tongue so well on it that I was coming in just a few moments. I arched my back and hips up, and grabbed the sheets with both hands as I exploded in a tremendous orgasm. And she did not stop there, she kept licking and sucking, driving me on to another even deeper one that took everything out of me. After a couple of moments, I reached out for her and pulled her up to me. Looking deeply into her eyes, I kissed her, tasting what I had exploded all over her face. And she responded with the same passion that I was giving out. We rolled around the bed for a while kissing and groping again until she was on her back and it was my turn to go exploring. I began at her boobs and as I kissed my way around, her nipples got even harder and bigger. To my delight Vicki loved it as I gently bit her pointy nipples and sucked them into my mouth. Moving slowly down her body I gently removed her panties and saw that she had a small patch of strawberry blonde pubic hair neatly trimmed. I began by kissing all over the patch of hair, lightly pulling on some with my lips. She reached out for my head with one hand and pressed me down closer to her pouty lips. Licking and kissing my way around, I ended her torture by sucking her clit into my hot mouth. She squealed with delight as I did and I continued to suck it as she bucked her hips wildly to a huge orgasm. We kissed and cuddled for a while before repeating our love making two more times, including a magnificent 69 session as the sun was rising. The alarm went off after we had about 3 hours of sleep and I realized we were due at Annie’s parents place in less than an hour. Vicki was already in the shower and I was tempted to join her but I felt a need for cleaning instead of sex. I scooped up my bra, panties and purse in one hand and held the back of my dress together with the other and headed along the balcony hallway to my room. Luckily I only passed one older couple who gave me mildly disapproving looks over my attire.
After a nice shower, I gathered all the materials I would need to get ready and stopped by Vicki’s room. I told her we could ride together in my car. She pulled me inside and gave me a very enjoyable kiss before admonishing me about not joining her in the shower. We quietly giggled in the back seat of the car as we headed to Annie’s parents, reminiscing about the previous night, and debating on whether to tell Annie. When we got the house, Annie’s mom made a loud comment about how happy she was that we seemed to be ‘hitting it off’ (if she only knew), because we were both very special friends to her Annie. Annie looked at both of us and smiled. I knew she knew, just like she knew when I started up with Cathy. (a whole other story). As everyone got ready, the upstairs bedrooms were a sea of panties, stockings and boobs. The dresses Annie had picked out required no bras and she had given each of us sexy underwear and matching stockings to wear the night before. Vicki’s boobs were the main attraction among the girls, as none measured up to her. Finally the photographer arrived and we were all ready.
The wedding went off without any problems, and the reception was a blast. I even apologized to George for flirting too much with him the night before. Annie cornered me and asked for details. I told her and she told me she thought we would find each other. She told me the details of how she and Vicki had hooked up and I promised to keep all this a secret. (ah just to be sure- names HAVE been changed) When Annie and Colby had left and the reception was ending, Vicki and I headed back to my car and back to the hotel. It was well after midnight and Vicki told me she had a very early flight to the east coast. She begged forgiveness but she needed to get a couple hours of sleep so she could function at the airport. We exchanged numbers and email, then she kissed me like she had the first time and thanked me for such an extraordinary weekend.
I got back to my room and just let all the clothes drop in the floor where I took them off. I crawled into bed naked and began to think about J. I slipped my hand between my legs and found my spot and started rubbing. Slowly my thoughts turned from J to Vicki and I had an amazing orgasm.
A couple weeks after the wedding, I tried to call Vicki, but the phone number she gave me was out of service and the email address bounced back. I checked with Annie and she hasn’t heard from her either. Although she did tell me Vicki had told her that her boyfriend had proposed to her and Vicki wasn’t sure what to do. Funny, Vicki wasn’t wearing a ring and had never mentioned him.