Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So let me tell you a little about myself first. As I told you yesterday, I am 23, I live in Scottsdale AZ with my bf of 2+ years. I call him 'J' and we are very happy together when he is here. He recently took a job where he travels all the time. So we have rarely seen each other in the last 5 months, but he is success at it so I am proud of him. I own a small retail clothing shop that I use to keep me busy. I really do not need to work, it's just something to do to pass the time other than shop and since I get to pick what goes in my store it's shopping only better.
My mother was killed by a drunk driver when I was 12, and both my sister and I were in the car and saw it happen, so I have had alot of troubles with things over the years. I am a big advocate against drinking and driving. From the settlement and some wise decisions by my father, both my sister and I have been well taken care of, if you know what I mean. My sister lives outside of LA with her hubby and new baby. Yea, I am an auntie!. My dad has a couple ouf houses around the country and has a longtime gf that makes him happy so I am ahappy for him too.
My bff from college, I went to ASU, got married last month so I was in the wedding. Now there is a good story to start this project off with. Maybe next time. I plan to let you know about my adventures as they happen and fill in with stories from my past on days or weeks where nothing happens, like lately. No J - No sex- No fun - No adventure.

Well this is a good start for today- see you tomorrow- bye