Thursday, November 8, 2007

About Annie

I guess before I tell you what happened at Annie's wedding last month, I should fill you in about Annie herself. Annie and I met our Freshman yr @ ASU in some boring math class. I was all about getting my work done and was looking for class mates to form a study group. Annie was very interested and we started hanging out and doing our work together. It didn't take long before we became great friends. She lived in a dorm and I lived in a condo I shared with my older sis, she was a Jr. at ASU when I was a freshman. So we would hang at my place alot. I thought Annie was really cute and all, and I had had a few experiences with other girls before. So one evening, we were watching TV, sipping some wine,(only in my house and no driving remember) and we started talking about have we ever done it with another girl. I guess Annie was having the same thoughts that I was. Well, I told her I had done it a couple of times not too long ago and really liked it. Now she knew I was into guys too, as there was this guy Ray who was trying to get me to go out with him. So the wine relaxed us a little and she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I was a little surprised at how quickly she went about it, but I responded to her kiss anyway. Soon we were making out on the floor, with our hands exploring each other’s boobs. Annie’s boobs were way bigger than mine and I loved that. Before we could get much further, I realized my sis would be home shortly and Annie decided it was time to leave.
She skipped class the next day and I didn’t see her for 3 or 4 days. Finally, I called her and she told me she was embarrassed by what she did. I told her I wanted to talk to her about it and she should come over. I was going to tell her that her friendship was more important to me than anything else and if she wanted to forget about what had happened, that was ok. However, when Annie got there, she looked soooo hot in her pink sundress with her boobs spilling out of the top. The only thing I could think of was to walk up to her, tell her how hot and sexy she was and that I wanted to get naked with her. She smiled and I led her to my room where we both got each other naked and fooled around for hours. She came, I came, mmmm it was incredible. When we finally took a break, we talked for hours. I told her that I wanted her as a best friend first and that I wanted her as a lover too. We both agreed to this, although as time went on, I think Annie had stronger feelings for me in the beginning. One other thing we both agreed to was to keep our sexual adventures a secret. To this day, J does not know I am bi. Nor did any other of my bf’s except one. Annie and I went on like this for over 18 months. And there are plenty of stories to fill you in with. But now you are up to speed on Annie.