Friday, November 30, 2007

Background on Cathy and Me

This happened 2 years ago, in early November. I posted in another blog- It's from 2 posts, right before and right after the party.

On thursday I went shoping... no surprise! This was a special occasion though. My next door neighbor is one of my best friends. Her name is Cathy, and her husband is Rob. They have a little girl named Lauren who is about 18 months. When I moved into my house, Cathy and I became fast friends, we both liked to exercise and sit in the sun and of course shop. We also talked alot so I knew Rob was a workaholic and sometimes was away on business too much. So when Cathy's birthday approached, I checked with Rob about having a party. We planned for Saturday night and I thought about having a pajama party theme. Everything was set until I found out Rob would be out of town on a trip. He promised me he'd be back in time though. But back to Thursday, I decided to take Cathy out shopping for her birthday and to make sure she had something great for the party. So we went to Victoria Secret and got Cathy a really sexy cami and tap pant set. I also got her a satin night shirt to wear as robe. I knew if Rob saw her in this at the party, she'd get his attention and maybe have a great night too....he he. I also got a sexy set too. I figure J wouldn't mind either. After shopping I took Cathy to my spa for a facial and mani-pedi. I also talked her into getting a special wax down there. So Cathy's all set for tonight. It's halftime of the Suns game and they're down 5. Time to get dressed - catch you after the party :)

Cathy's birthday party was off the hook. Everyone had a great time and looked great. And it would have been a perfect night had Cathy arrived with a much happier face. She looked really hot in the pj's I got her, but Rob was not with her. When i asked her where he was, She told me he was not coming. I thought "what a shit" he couldn't come to his wife's 30th birthday party. I told Cathy not to worry, we were gonna have a great time without him. And we did. I spent most of my time with Cathy, so J was left alone alot. I think that caused him to drink more than usual. So he passed out shortly after the party ended. Cathy drank alot more than she usually did too. So when the party was over, and it was just Cathyand I sitting on the couch, she was telling me what a good time she did have. Then, totally unexpectedly, she leaned over and gave me a big kiss right on the lips. I was intiallly shocked and did not kiss her back. Let me give you some background, I am bi- sexual and have been with a few girls before. Cathy and I had discussed being with another girl once and she had told me she had "experimented" with a friend in college. I had told her the same thing, but she had a "yea right" look. I think she saw my ex-gf and I saying goodbye very passionately one day. So I guess she came to the conclusion that I did more than just experiment. Now back to the party- when I didn't kiss her back, she looked at me with questioning eyes. I put my hands on her cheeks and asked her what she was doing. She just smiled at me, leaned in and kissed me again. This time I kissed her back and our tongues started swirling around each other's mouth's. I moved my hands from her face to her waist and pulled her closer to me. Cathy's hands surprised me by slowly moving to my boobs. I grabbed her hands, broke our kiss and looked her right in the eye. I asked her if she really wanted to do this and she said yes. So I led her by her hand to a guest room since J was passed out in ours. We stood there facing each other for a moment then we started passionately kissing again. My hands were exploring her body as her hands did the same. We were kissing each other's cheeks, necks, and shoulders as we started taking each others clothes off. First came the night shirts, then the cami tops and we were boob to boob. Our hands were doing the same thing to each other at the same time, it was so sexy. Next our tap pants came off, and I saw that Cathy had had her pubes shaped into a little heart. I slid my hand down between her legs and started rubbing her. She led me over to the bed and our bodies, hands, and tongues became entangled. It was wonderful, hot and exciting. Our fingers slowly found each other's clit and we both let out passionate moans. We took turns kissing and sucking each other's boobs and nipple's until I couldn't wait any longer and I kept kissing my way down to her wet thighs. As I teased her with my tongue Cathy's moaning increased until I reached her clit and she shreiked. I continued concentrating on her clit for a while and I could tell I was driving her crazy. Cathy was grabbing the sheets and panting and wiggiling. When the "oh gods" started I knew she was close to cumming. It wasn't much longer and Cathy was cumming and cumming. She pulled me back up and we started kissing again. In between kisses she muttered that she hadn't cum like that in years. While she was doing that, her fingers had found my clit and were getting me close myself. When she started sucking on my nipples, I exploded. By now we were both exhausted. Cathy fell asleep quickly and I gathered up my clothes and went to my bed. I found J as I had left him, I crawled in next to him and fell asleep. In the morning, I gave J a quickie bj before he had to go to a meeting. I checked on Cathy and she'd gone home already. I wonder what's gonna happen next.

So that was how Cathy and I hooked up the first time- and there have been many more times since and now that she is ready to exercise again, I know we'll be steaming up more than just my shower.