Monday, November 19, 2007

This weekend in Seattle

Ok- so when I found out that J wasn't going to make it home for another weekend, and this was like 6 in a row, I decided to take matters into my own hands. He was going to be in Seattle for the weekend, he had meetings all day Friday and a dinner meeting Friday evening. And he had about 6 hours of paperwork to get done on Saturday, but Sunday he was free before he had to head to Denver. Well I like Seattle more than Denver, so I booked a flight, car service and hotel all in about 10 minutes. By 7pm Friday, I was in Seattle, checking into my suite at the W Seattle hotel. I texted J to let him know where I was and he texted back that he could be there about 10-10:30. Since beggers can not be chosers, I let him know I'd be waiting for him. I ordered some room service, and headed for the huge tub in the bathroom. After a nice soak in the tub, I had dinner and waited for J. I pulled out what I planned on wearing to greet him and put it on. I had picked up this sexy black lace babydoll at Victoria's Secret and it left very little to the imagination. It was almost 11 when J finally got there and when I opened to door to greet him, he was wearing the Armani suit I had picked out the last time we were together and he looked fantastic. I practically lept into his arms and kissed him. I immediately tasted the alcohol and knew he'd been drinking. I thought about getting angry that he was drinking and driving, but decided that I didn't want to start a fight. I could also tell he was very tired and I was hoping that that wasn't going to interfere with my plans. As we stood there kissing, I started taking his clothes off. He untied my babdoll and it fell to the floor, real easy and simple. I got him down to his boxer briefs and led him to the bed. Once he hit the bed, he was out like a light. I looked at him and almost cried. But then I figured that being with him was better than not, so I crawled up next to him and felt his strong body next to mine, as I drifted off to sleep myself. I woke early the next morning and began admiring the man sleeping next to me. I know he's been working hard so that he can provide for us and not rely solely on me. I appreciate that in him, but it's been hard doing things with out him for this long.

I finally decide that I need to take things into my own hands, or what ever, so to speak and get this party started. I wiggle him out of his shorts and grab his cock with one hand. WIth the other, I begin to massage is balls as I start kissing and licking his soft cock. Slowly and deliberately, I work my way up and down his beautiful cock. As it starts to get hard, I take it into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. He is starting to wake now and he glances down and sees my head bobbing up and down on his stiffening cock. I look up at him and mumble good morning with a smile. J loves to be awakened this way and it is one of my favorites too. I love to feel a soft cock grow to rock hard in my warm mouth. When it is rock hard, I straddle him, slip a condom on, and tell him that he has something I want and need and there is now way I'm not getting it. With that said, I slowly lower myself onto his cock and let it work it's way deep into my wet pussy. I am soo tight from lack of sex that his cock feels extra huge too me. I start riding him slowly at first. Up and down on his cock, my hands pressing on his chest for leverage. He has his hands on my hips helping me with a rythem. The feeling deep inside of me is growing warmer and warmer and I start riding him faster and faster. He moves his hands to my boobs, rubbing them and playing with my nipples. My moaning and panting is getting louder and louder with every stroke up and down his cock and I can tell J is really enjoying this too by the look on his face. J senses that I am close to cumming and moves one hand down to my clit. The extra touch of his finger there is all I need to send me cumming. I fell him cum inside of me as we both collapse in each others arms. I kiss him deeply and passionately, as I tell him how much I have missed that.

We doze for a little while longer and then I get into the shower to clean up. Surprising me, J joins me and we start kissing and groping in the hot water. We wash each other thoroughly and my attention to his cock has brought it back to life. As we step out, J scoops me up and carries me to the bed, we are both still soaking wet as he places he down and crawls over me. Our passionate kissing continues as I feel his cock poking my thigh. We role around and our bodies press against each other, my boobs to his chest, our legs intertwined. It is hot and steamy. Slowly I feel his kisses work their way to my neck and I melt as he does. Soon he has his mouth poised over my boobs and my chest is heaving in anticipation. He kisses and licks them gently before sucking eac one into his wet, hot mouth. J then continues his trek lower until he is placing light kisses around my soaked pussy. J has become an expert at using his tongue on me and he has not forgotten anything. I wrap my legs around him and he finds my clit with his scorching tongue. In no time, my hips are bucking with his tongue movement and I am holding his head in place. I am cumming for the second time that morning and this one is even better than the first. Without missing a beat, J pulls away and slides his condom covered cock deep inside my drenched and sizzling pussy. His movements are determined and romantic as he makes slow tender love to me. His pace is slow and deliberate as he lifts my legs over his shoulders and pushes even deeper. I feel a deep orgasm brewing and beg hm to go faster. He smiles and tells me he loves me and continues at the same precise pace. I start to cum and continue to cum as he slowly quickens his thrusts into me. He knows I am cumming and he is smiling at it. I am almost begging him to finish amd finish me but his eyes are blazing in love. I can sense he is close to cumming, even through all of my orgasms, as his groaning and grinding quicken. We screams of 'I love you" we both reach a monstrous climax. I feel his cum hit the tip of the condom and fill me with warmth.

I awaken to J's kiss on my head as he heads out the door to get some work done. He tells me to be ready at 6, we are going to dinner and going to spend a romantic evening together. I spend the afternoon resting and batheing in the tub, making sure that every hair is where it supposed to be or not supposed to be. I dig deep into my bag and pull out a black open-backed sweater dress from VS. The dress is really tight and I did not bring the right bra, so I go without bra or panties. The material of the dress rubs my nipples and keeps them in a state of purpetual arousal. I am in the lobby precisely at 6 and J is waiting. I can tell from his expression that he likes what he sees and that he too misses me. I can also tell from the stares from males and females across the lobby, that I look great. J looks dreamy in his suit too. The dinner and the stroll around Seattle is very romantic and I am definately in the mood again as we arrive back at my hotel. We are alone in the elevator up and we begin making out. My hand reaches for his groin and I am rubbing him through his pants. J's hands are all up and my dress and we barely make it my room before we are tearing at each other's clothes. I kneel before him and take his cock into my mouth and give it the true attention it missed this morning. It doesn't take J long before he is rocking his hips back and forth and I feel his warm cum shooting into my mouth. I quickly suck it al down, not wanting to miss a drop. We head to my bed and he works his way back between my thighs and soon I am panting and heaving like I love to do when his tongue is on my clit. J then rolls me over and pulls me to the edge of the bed. I lift my butt up in the air and J directs his cock into my hot pussy doggie style. We make love like this until we both cum for the lord knows how many times that day and we collapse in each others arms, sleeping peacefully curled up together.

Sunday finds us having brunch in my hotel and wandering arond Seattle again, like two teenagers in love. J needs to get to Denver so he drives us to the airport and we have a long mushy goodbye kiss before heading to different gates. I tell him I will see him in Chicago Wed night and then he is lost in the crowd. We are going to his parents for Thanksgiving and they live near Cape Cod MA. So we have flights that come together Wed at O'Hare.

I needed this weekend because I could NOt have gone through 4 days at his parents house with limited sex opportunites. It would have been a potential for big embarrassment.

I have found my previous blog that has the 5 guy post, so I will put that up this week- bye