Saturday, April 26, 2008

1999 Part 3

Well, back to the summer of 1999. There was about a week left before school started so I knew I had to work hard. I would put on my tiny bikini, head over to John's house and hang out. Some days we'd sit by the pool, swim and sun bake. I'd untie my top, so there wouldn't be any tan lines, then as we talked, I'd prop up on my elbows doing it just enough so that he got a teasing peek, and peek he did. We did spend alot of time talking though and I did feel a bond growing. At night, I'd leave my lights on when I got undressed. Then one night after I'd turned my lights out, I noticed John's light come on. In the dark of my room , I crawled to the window and I could see John getting undressed. Now this was a treat, because I got a great look at his bod and his cock. It looked alot bigger now, and as he stroked it a couple times, it got even bigger. It looked really nice and I felt a tingling in my pussy. His light went out and I imagined he was continuing to stroke it as he thought about me. I hopped into bed, slipped my hand under my shorts and let my fingers go to work, thinking about John and his cock.

The first day of school rolled around and I was nervous, which was to be expected. I really hadn't met anyone except for the girl at VS, Mindy, so I was that new girl everyone was staring at and talking about. The office assigned a girl, Lynn, to show me around since we had alot of the same classes, some how all my classes were Junior level too. Lynn seemed nice on the surface but I could tell there was a little attitude underneath. This especially showed after she told me she was cheerleader and I mentioned I'd met Mindy. At lunch, she brought me to meet all of her friends, Abbi, Samantha, and Jane, they were all cheerleaders too. I saw Mindy across the lunch area and waved, but she gave me a dirty look.

Ok I'm gonna go to the Readers Digest version now regarding Abbi, Mindy and cheerleading. I tried out for the team and made it. After a week, I realized there were two cliques on the team, one led by Mindy and the other by Abbi. And to say they really didn't like each other outside the team would be an understatement. But when it came to the team, they were all business, kinda like the movie "Bring it on". In the beginning, I was one of the three girls in between the two cliques. You could say I was leaning towards Abbi's group until I mentioned how hot this particular boy was, that I thought he was really cute and that he had even flirted with me. This guy, Bobby Lee, not only was he the star quarterback, but according to Abbi, they were dating, which was something Booby Lee never mentioned. I was warned to stay away from him, which I was more than happy to do, except someone forgot to tell Bobby Lee. So when he came up to me, started flirting and Abbi saw him, she went ballistic on me. All this happened inside the first two weeks of school, which left me again floating without any friends. It was after another attack by Abbi a week later, that Mindy came to my defense. She blasted Abbi, because it was her boyfriend that wouldn't stay away from me. When I went over later to thank Mindy, she told me that she knew Abbi was being a bitch to me for no reason, and she was always like that. Then Mindy invited over her house after practice. That was beginning of a great friendship.

In the mean time, I had been undressing and dressing everyday with my blinds open, knowing John was watching must of the time. I had also seen him undress a few times and it was making me horny. Add to that a couple Sundays on the golf course, having him constantly checking me out, I knew I had him. I think the clincher was after I had the cheer squad and wore my new uniform over to his house. His eyes practically popped out of his head, especially when I hopped around a bit in his living room. Then I told him I had go home and put the uniform away, so it didn't get messed up. When I got to my room, I left the lights out for a minute, and I could the lights were on in John's bedroom. When I turned my lights on, I noticed his go out. I paraded around the room in my cheer uniform for a few minutes more before I started removing it. I had to imagine John's surprise when he saw that I didn't have on any underwear beneath my outfit.

After the first game, there was a victory party at one of the players house. Mindy insisted that all the cheerleaders go. She said that she'd have a sleepover at her house after so that we could all have fun. I was surprised that daddy was ok with it, but he told me to have fun. I think he felt I would be a good girl since he knew my feelings on drinking. And there was a lot of drinking at the party. I just sipped one beer all night, but a lot of people got stupid drunk. Mindy got a good buzz herself, and she and her boyfriend disappeared in a bedroom for a while. Luckily, the party was only two blocks from Mindy's house, so I convinced everyone we should walk there instead of driving. It was Mindy, Kate, Sara and I staying over. Both Kate and Sara had also disappeared for a while with their boyfriends, so the first topic once we got to Mindy's room was the guys performance. Mindy started out by raving how her bf had made her cum and cum. She said first she gave him a blow job, then she had him go down on her, and she described how good he was with his tongue. We all giggled as she stuck her tongue out and wiggled it. Mindy continued by saying he had her cumming hard and then he was ready again, and he kept her cumming as they had sex. More giggling at that comment, then Sara said she wished her bf was as thoughtful as Mindy's. He just got on top of her and fucked until he came, then rolled off. All he did was to make her hornier. Mindy jokingly said her vibrator was in the bathroom drawer, just don't make too much noise and to wash it off when finished. Sara turned beet red as we all giggled, then she glared at Mindy, who laughed even harder. Kate said she had too much beer and wasn't feeling good, so she just gave her bf a blow job to keep him happy. But that after she swallowed it all, her stomach was even more upset. Sara told her she better not barf on the sheets tonight, like the last time. This brought a nervous giggle from me, as Kate blushed and the others laughed. Then all eyes turned to me, I sputtered out that I didn't have a bf yet. They all said that didn't matter, I should have found a cute football player and had him fuck my brains out. This caused a big outburst of giggling, this time at my expense. They then said that there should be someone who I thought was cute. I said there was but that he had a gf already. Luckily they didn't press me because Mindy pulled out a bottle of wine and passed it around, we all took very unlady-like sips from the bottle. Unlike everyone else, I had a couple tiny sips. (At this point in my life I was still on a big anti drinking kick. It had only been three years since my mom had been killed by the drunk driver.) After the wine had been passed around a few times, Mindy and Kate started getting out of their cheer outfits to get ready for bed. Sara also started, then I slowly started myself. I was a little self conscious because this was not the locker room, where the other girls minded their own business. This was a bedroom, and everyone was just pulling off clothing. Mindy striped naked for all to see, in fact she didn’t have any panties on under her cheer shorts, I wasn’t sure if she went to the game like that or lost them when she was with her bf. It was the first time I had really had an opportunity to see her naked up close, before walking to her closet and grabbing a short nightie. She had a great body and I could understand why the guys all watched her in the hall. Her boobs were like a 38dd, (I think this is where I got my attraction to big boobs..hehe) and they bounced beautifully as she walked. She also had a really tight and fit bod like all of us and she had shaved off all her pubes, which I had noticed some other girls had done. I felt a strange little tingle inside of me as I watched her. Sara and Kate also got naked before putting on their nighties. They both had much smaller boobs than Mindy and even me. They also had shaved their pubes, but both had shaved them into strips, Kate’s was really tiny, while Sara’s was much wider. By this time I had gotten down to my bra and panties, so I reached in my bag for the giant t-shirt I brought to sleep in. I hesitated at first before removing my bra, I didn’t want them to notice that I was still in my underwear, but when I did, Mindy commented on my nice perky boobs and how they made Kate and Sara look like they had kiddie boobs. I quickly slipped my t-shirt on, not removing my panties, because I was self conscious about my bushy triangle and didn’t want any comments from Mindy. I was getting pretty tired by now and I think everyone else was too, because Kate and Sara climbed into Mindy’s king sized bed and motioned for me to join them. I had thought we’d all be sleeping on the floor and said this, but Mindy said there was plenty of room and it was much more comfortable. As I headed for the bed, Mindy hopped in between where I was going and Sara, so I was on the edge. It was a little crowded as we all laid there on our backs, but when I rolled on my side towards the edge, it wasn’t too bad. As I began to doze off, I felt Mindy roll too, so that her back was to me. Later, I woke up and felt Mindy’s big boobs pressed into my back and her hand on the top of my thigh. I could hear her lightly snoring, so I think she was a sleep, but feeling her hand there and her boobs started to get me turned on. I tried to put those thoughts out of my head by thinking of the boy who I thought was cute…Bobby Lee. When I woke up as the alarm was going off, I found I had rolled in towards Mindy, she was facing me too and I had my hand on her boob. I quickly pulled it away before Mindy’s eyes popped open and she smiled at me. Mindy then rolled the other way, her nightie riding up, giving me a shot of her butt, and teased Sara that she hadn’t heard any moaning from the bathroom. She must have been real quiet, but reminding her to wash the vibrator. We all broke out with laughter as Sara turned beet red again. Mindy’s mom called out from the hallway that she had made breakfast and we should all hurry. Kate, Sara and Mindy hopped up from the bed and headed for the door. Mindy looked back at me and told me to get my butt moving, her mom’s breakfasts were great. We were all down in the dining room, when Mindy’s mom told her to call for her brother; she wasn’t going to cook again. Mindy went to the bottom of the stairs but he was already on his way down. Mindy introduced me to him, his name was Wayne, he was a senior and he played basketball for the school. I had seen him around and thought he was cute but I hadn’t known he was Mindy’s brother. No one seemed concerned that they were in short nities while Wayne was around. I guess they were used to it. I felt a little weird, not having brothers, being in a short t shirt, and my boobs poking out. After breakfast, Mindy walked over to her car and gave us all a ride home. Kate and Sara were first, so I was alone with Mindy when we pulled up to my house. Just as we stopped, John happened to come out his front door. Mindy gasped when she saw him, telling me that I was so lucky to live next door to Mr. Smith. Everybody in 8th grade drooled over him and then she said he still looked good enough to pounce on. As I got out, she jumped out, calling to John, bouncing and waving as she did. John came over to say hi, and I noticed Mindy gushing like a star struck fan. After John left, and I was grabbing my bag, Mindy told me if she could she'd fuck his brains out, giggling loudly. My thoughts were exactly the same, only I planned to act upon it.

The next week, daddy told me he'd be gone thru the weekend, so I knew it was time to act. We had an away game Friday night, and Mindy said there wouldn't be a party because it was a long ride home. I figured Saturday afternoon would probably be best.