Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This Saturday Afternoon

This Saturday Afternoon

Ok so this happened last Saturday afternoon. It was a beautiful day, so I decided to lay out in the sun. I call Cathy and Vicki to see if they wanted to join me too. Vicki was just hanging around on her computer, so she said fine, and Cathy said her hubby had taken the kids, she'd be right over. I grabbed the frozen Margarita mix and made a pitcher. Vicki was by the pool first, with a towel wrapped around her. She took the towel off, laid it on a lounge chair and stood naked for a moment, looking for me. I walked out onto the patio carrying the pitcher and some cups, eyeing Vicki's hot bod. Before I reached her, Cathy came in through the gate in a sheer beach cover up with her black string bikini underneath. I had on a giant t shirt that I use as a beach cover up and nothing else. After I poured the first round of drinks, I peeled off my cover up and sat down. Like Vicki, I had decided to work on my all over tan. When Cathy saw that Vicki and I were naked, she said what the hell and took her bikini top off. Cathy and Vicki both exchanged compliments regarding each others bodies and as we enjoyed the Margaritas, the conversation moved from bodies to grooming choices, especially Vicki's neatly trimmed strawberry blonde patch, to general sex, or lack of in Cathy's case. By the time the second pitcher was consumed, we were all feeling great, and enjoying the warm sun on our bodies. Cathy had started to doze as was Vicki while they both listened to their iPods. I had mine on too, but wasn’t asleep, just enjoying the warmth on my body when I heard the back gate slam and a voice. My eyes popped open and there standing and staring was the high school boy, Rick, I had just hired to clean the pool. He stammered about having told me that he would be stopping by at this time. I could see his eyes darting from my body to Cathy's to Vicki's. I reacted to this by shifting my legs and using one arm to cover my boobs as I reached for my tshirt, but Vicki and Cathy were still sleeping. I asked him rather loudly if he wouldn't mind turning around, when I said this Vicki woke up with a start, swore, grabbed her towel and raced into my house. I had to nudge Cathy, who also let out some choice words, as she gathered her things too. I used my tshirt to cover my front as I walked away, and told Rick to please get started. I'm sure he got a good look at my butt as I entered the house. Once inside, and after a few choice words, we all started laughing about it. I mentioned that I noticed a rather nice sized bulge develop before he turned around, while Vicki said he was cute, and asked how old he was with a giggle. Cathy made a comment about his probable staying power, inciting another giggle, but Vicki retorted that at that age, they were ready to repeat in no time. Cathy then changed the subject by bluntly stating that this conversation was making her horny. Then looking at me, she said, we need a girls trip to Vegas real soon. Vicki chimed in, that she was up for it too. Cathy looked at Vicki, smiled, and said "oh sweetie, you better come" When Cathy said that, I knew she was pretty sure that Vicki and I were fooling around. Cathy, Annie and I had done a Vegas trip before Annie got married and annouced she knew about Annie and I, and wanted to join in. My guess was Cathy wanted the same again. After that, Cathy headed home, while Vicki and I sat in the family room and watched Rick for a while, before she said that watching his cute butt made her horny. We both giggled, before she slid her hand up my thigh. I grabbed her hand and stood up, saying that I didn't mind an audience, but I didn't want to scare the boy. I then led her to my bed, removed her towel and kissed her to satisfaction.

Later Saturday night, before J and got busy with our phone sex.... hehe, he told me will be off the road as of the first week in May. He wants to set up his office in one of the spare rooms, and that he'd only be traveling once a week from now on. So I was really excited that J was coming home, but worried about what I was gonna do about Cathy and Vicki.